Karma 141
Acceptance 54
Reading Access 20
Registered 9-1-2023
Status Offline
Post at 2-5-2024 00:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
First experience in HK

First time punting in HK and it was amazing. Long story short, I went to 4 buildings all in a span of 3 hours on the island side.

First I landed at Fuji and that was the best one of the night. I arrived around 10PM and it was quit busy for a Wednesday night. Instead of waiting for the elevator, I took my ass up every flight of steps in this building for my first time. I rang doorbell after doorbell to see what is on offer and their pricing. If I remember correctly, they are all around $700 & up. I spent around 30-45 mins here then walked over to Phoenix. Phoenix is a bit more spacious and bright. I arrived there around 11:30 and most of the girls were done for the night, most signs were turned to "come back later". There was a Thai girl at a corner room, believe also to be next to her friends. She was a little flat chested but attitude was great and nothing special that stood out. Since this is my first night, I took off after spending around 15-20 mins here. The neighbor that Phoenix is in was really quiet and all the businesses were closed. I saw a few people walking by but most likely on their way home.

I then remember there were a few buildings in Sheung Wan so I hopped on the MTR that took me from Causeway Bay to Sheung Wan.  Kam Bong was my destination and when I arrived close to 1AM, all girls were closed except for a couple milf's. Checked them out but wasn't my cup of tea and this is also a recon night before going back out the next night. While on the forum, I saw couple girls had address at 123 Bonham so I took a short walk over but at that time, all the doors were closed and locked.

I love the way the buildings are set up and I wish they have this in the states.

Thanks for everyone's contribution.

Recent Ratings
banter141a   5-5-2024 11:06  Karma  +5   
perriersons08   3-5-2024 12:19  Karma  +10   
Tim8land   3-5-2024 03:31  Acceptance  +1   
sonorance   2-5-2024 09:33  Acceptance  +1   
dayyyy   2-5-2024 08:54  Karma  +1   
lamlamlay   2-5-2024 01:11  Acceptance  +1   Should try KH in Mong Kong or JSL in tst. Might have more still available.
MrFrosty   2-5-2024 01:07  Acceptance  +1   Yeah, most ppl will have a favorite haunt. Good to check multiple sites bc of the WG turnover!