Link: https://141-hk.com/en/C31905-TST ... l?ref=ExoticSection[Homepage]
Telegram: hgmixgirls
Nationality & Language: She said Kazakh/Russian
Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Service: 4/5 no shower together
Price & Session Length: $1300 + tips
Repeat: would but leaves on the 27th

After seeing many reports on RG 043 a few days ago. I wanted to give her a visit so booked the same day for 6pm and was all smooth as usual. Got location and arrived on time knocked on her door and she actually looks very much like the photos on the tg page. Slim body with all the right curves.
she was quite friendly when she opened the door in her black lingerie looking very sexy. I walk in and go to undress and she asks me to go shower thinking she was going to join but didn’t never mind I finish shower and come back out she is already on the bed.
We start some LFK and she gets on top and we make out some more.
Then she undoes her bra and I suck on her nipples and playing with her titts and she is getting into it and plays with lb and starts some cat bath and makes her way down for bbbj and gives a very sensual bbbj for 5-10mins so good I didn’t want her to stop after the bbbj it was my turn to daty her as I start she was very sensitive and asked to go slow and I did for 5-10mins licking and light sucking on her kitty which was shaved and clean and she moans and shifts. We started with missionary and she was moaning in pleasure and all was very sensual and slow.  Moved my arms under her waist to get a deeper thrust and we go at it for another 5 mins before we switched to doggie and the view was good while in doggie she leaned up against me and I thrust some more and getting really in rhythm I lay her flat prone missionary and banged her some more. I was getting tired from all the thrusting I got her to get on top for some cg and she did not complain the whole time very compliant as was he was riding I wanted to see her tits bounce so I put my hands on her hips and thrusts from below and she was moaning the whole time after a while she was getting tired and she said she came twice and asked why I had not cum yet I said to her I was having a good time and that sometime it can take a while. I asked her to finish with hj in the end and shoot over her chest while we made out some more all very sensual and gfe I was feeling like heaven. After we chatted some more and she was very nice to talk to and very honest about her life. I would go see her again hopefully she comes back later
Happy punting everyone

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   29-2-2024 10:08  Karma  +10   Consensus girl obviously!
Asiangaijin   27-2-2024 15:32  Acceptance  +1   
wickwackerd   27-2-2024 00:45  Karma  +3   Yea she's a good one!
proplus   26-2-2024 00:46  Karma  +5   
Dukelok   25-2-2024 21:11  Karma  +3   
asianfetish   25-2-2024 20:05  Karma  +5   i saw her yesterday. Yes She is amazing.