Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 13-2-2023
Status Offline
Post at 4-5-2024 21:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Paris, France] Sweet Neddao

Date: April 2024
Establishment: Sweet Neddao (3 Rue Voltaire, 75011 Paris)
Name: Didn't catch
Nationality & Language: Thai, English
Face:  7/10
Body: 7/10
Skill: 6/10
Service: shower and body-body massage
GFE: 8/10
Price & Session Length: 1h 130euros
Repeat: Yes

Hello all,

Back with another nice spot among punting desert that is Paris. Last time I talked about Thai Parischart (https://forum.zh141.com/viewthre ... p;page=1#pid643654)

On the outside, this place seems like a normal thai massage place, without the usual signs of a punting location (tinted or covered windows from the outside, "cheap massages" sign, open 7/7) but when entering you quickly understand that you will be offered extra services.
When I arrived, I was welcomed by a young (maybe thai lady) but was quite on the chubbier side who showed me the normal massages available after which she told me a body-body (a less formal nuru) was available for 130eu for 1h. I asked if she was the one massaging but luckily she told me I could choose between her and the other person who was much more mcot.

She had the looks of a thai girl next door type, innocent and shy looking. She brought me to the room (which was scorching hot). I got undressed, hopped into the shower. She shortly joined and I was able to admire her body. She is about 5`4, she told me she was 23 years old and it shows. Has the natural body of a college girl and I was getting quite excited as she washed my body using hers.

After shower, on the bed she started with a typical nuru type massage on my back (not my favourite part, quite boring for me) just to get the setting right. After which she told me to turn around, and continued to do the same on the front but this time with me exploring every single part of her body. After a few minutes of lfk, things really heated up as she started grinding on my LB. I was expecting her to ask if I had a cd but she never did. I was already quite close throughout the whole experience, so not too long after, I told her I was about to finish and I on her chest.

She quickly rinsed in the shower and told me to relax on the bed a bit more, as she rejoined my and rested for few minutes while cuddling. (She did all the work so I understood why she was quite tired).
We showered togther after, and soon later I was off.
I'm a real sucker for GFE, so even though FS wasn't offered, I was quite satisfied. And who knows, maybe after a few times coming back, it might happen... kinda exciting no?

Anyways, a smaller joint then Thai Parischart, but a nice good second option.

PS. I came back on a sunday, and two older ladies were there. They told me that the previous girl did not work on sundays. So if you're planning, pls keep this in mind!

[ Last edited by  mugomux at 4-5-2024 21:23 ]

Recent Ratings
Mathrim   8-5-2024 18:55  Acceptance  +1   
Fulltits   8-5-2024 00:25  Karma  +2   
bangkokcycling   5-5-2024 17:27  Acceptance  +1   Thai in Paris - cool
hkpunter999   5-5-2024 16:42  Karma  +5   
Skepti10   5-5-2024 09:28  Karma  +4   
3QOxqK2Liy0t   4-5-2024 21:56  Karma  +2   
Susanlixxx   4-5-2024 21:27  Karma  +8