Acceptance 27
Reading Access 20
Registered 4-5-2024
Status Offline
Post at 4-5-2024 06:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
BB at Lai Chi Kok in PE, Tang Wei look alike GFE [HK]

Thread Subject: BB at Lai Chi Kok in PE, Tang Wei look alike GFE
Date & Time of Session: 4:30 PM 5/1/2024, 5/2/2024, etc.
Location: 56-58 Lai Chi Kok in Prince Edward, all rooms (see explanation below)
Name:  BB
Link: None (see explanation below)
Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: China: Cantonese, Mandarin, some English
Face:  5/5, famous Chinese actress Tang Wei look alike
Body: 5/5, 105 lbs thin but not skeletal skinny with natural C cup breasts
Height:  5 ft, 5 inch
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  500 for 30 min 1:1, 1500 for 45 min 2:1 (threesome with 2 girls)
Repeat: Yes

1st visit;
I walked up to Sexy Lover's room in room 18 but the girl did not match the pics. I'm like, whatever, because the girl was twice as hot as her pics. I asked, ""How much?" "500," she replied. Anyways, I asked if she offered CBJ (I prefer this), at least 2 positions  (doggie & missionary), clean disposable towels & liquid soap. She replied, "yes, these are the basics that all girls provide." (Hint for mongering newbies, always confirm with the girl what she offers and for how much BEFORE you walk into her room because some girls will NOT provide the basics and try to upcharge you).

I entered her room and she helped me hang up my clothes as I undressed. As I undressed, she told me to go shower by myself as she just took a shower. I took a shower then entered the room. She handed me a fresh disposable towel. I reached for another towel and she told me not to grab it because they charger her 100 HKD for each towel. She doesn't rent the room. She is the building's substitute. She mostly hangs out on the 1st floor because she hates stairs. Whenever any girl takes a day off, she'll sub for the girl. She pays the girl who rents the room 100 HKD per towel. It's like subletting a room but the payment is the number of towels times 100 HKD.

She takes instructions very well. She did everything that I told her to do; missionary, doggie, CBJ and loud moaning. I told her to scream so loud that even people on the street will hear. She complied. I also told her to tickle my balls as she's doing the CBJ. Now, this is the real kicker, I don't know how she does it but her CBJ feels like it is a BBBJ. I stopped her and told her not to do a BBBJ. "I AM doing a CBJ," she replied with a quizzical look. I verified and to my surprise it IS a CBJ. OMG! It felt freaking awesome, just like a BBBJ!

After I finished, we chatted a bit like a BF and GF and left. She did NOT withhold any services and ask for extra money, which is annoying. Asking for extra money in the middle of the act makes is NOT a GFE. We talked while holding hands afterwards and she never asked for money. Anyways, after chatting, I picked her up while hugging her and spun her around. She squealed with delight and kicked her legs in the air as I spun her. She blushed while giggling while I palmed her the 500 HKD and I left.

2nd visit;
I went to room 18 again but she wasn't there. Since she is the substitute, I then knocked on every door on the 1st floor to find her. I finally found her in the left room on the right alcove. Each floor in 56-58 Lai Chi Kok is divided into 4 alcoves; left, middle left, middle right, and right. I asked her if she would do a threesome with 2 girls. She replied, "yes." I asked her if she does DP with simultaneous vaginal and anal penetration with me doing anal and the other girl doing vaginal with a strap on. She replied, "yes." Since she charged me 500 for 30 min last time. I offered her 1500 for 45 min for 2 girls. She said, "yes." Jackpot! She called over Sexy Lover from Room 18. She said that Sexy Lover is her sister and I go take a shower with her sister. Her sister Sexy Lover asked me in the shower if I wanted to pay for extra services, which I did not understand. BB translated for me, "My sister asked you if you wanted a wet blow job for more money." I told her to tell her sister that I did not want any extra services. BB translated for me and told her sister that I did not want whatever extra service she was offering. I think Sexy Lover only speaks Mandarin. Her sister rubbed soap on my body and then rubbed her body all over me seductively.

On to the main event! I asked her to put a strap on dildo on her sister. Both girls look at me like I'm crazy. I think there's some language barrier here. I explain in sign language what I wanted, a DP (double penetration). Both girls squealed with laughter and said that they don't do anal. BB said that she just started this job so she's not that skilled yet. Besides, she's selling her vagina and mouth already. She doesn't want to sell everything. Anyways, they offered me, instead, CBJ from BB while her sister sucks my nipples. Also, Sexy Lover rode me while BB licked my balls. Sexy Lover then rode me cowgirl, we fucked in missionary then we fucked standing up. Then, Sexy Lover left the room. BB and I do a repeat of our last meeting. This time, she told me to pull her hair and slap her ass. I gingerly slapped her ass. She told me, "HARDER!" With her permission, I smacked her HARD and yanked on her hair while I pounded her like a jackhammer. She SCREAMED! I pounded her even HARDER and... ! OMG! I then collapsed into a little heap and while caressing her legs and ass, we chatted like BF and GF. She offered me a Chinese cold drink Baizhou, I think (not sure). She took a shower, then I took a shower. I picked her up while hugging her and spun her around. She squealed with laughter while kicking her legs. I palmed her 1500 and as I left. "see you...?" she said. "Tomorrow," I replied. She squealed while giggling and gave me a quick hug. As I walked outside, I took a breath of fresh air and smiled. Life is good.

[ Last edited by  drjoker6969 at 4-5-2024 08:22 ]

Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   5-5-2024 16:53  Karma  +3   Wow.
Tim8land   4-5-2024 16:15  Acceptance  +1   
clampbottom   4-5-2024 10:23  Karma  +4   Excellent
Shambolic   4-5-2024 09:55  Acceptance  +1   
fenodr   4-5-2024 08:46  Acceptance  +1   
WelfNuwas   4-5-2024 06:26  Karma  +2   Excellent