Name:  FINALLY! Sporty Coco
Link:  https://hk.zh141.com/en/A24969-N ... =Search%5Bregion%5D
Date:  May Day Today!
Place:  North Point
Face:  4/5 - Pretty
Body:  5/5 - Hot body with 6 pack
Massage: 4/5
Service:  5/5 Solid Massage, CB, main course Sex

FINALLY! managed to book this incredible lady last night and she replied back and said yes for today session. After years of hearing her name and many times trying to book her I just gave up until last night and she said the magic word, Ok cu tmr, omg

Ok got there today , knocked and this fine wine of a lady opened the door, petite but a solid body with great tits!

I showered alone cos I like to do my own washing lol but she will help if needed, so she asked me to lie on the massage back and give me a light massage (which I asked for) for 20mins, after that the main course was coming and her hands were roaming around my ass crack and balls with some lifting, I got super hard In no time!

She quietly asked me to follow her to the bed , this is where she excels, she got hold of my cock and slowly licking the side and when to town on my balls and the dom on and sucked the hell out of me , that went on for awhile and I felt I was about to exploded, she is clever and knew this and decided to change dom for the best time of my life, she sat on top of me and rode so hard, her movement was so good , I just had to get her off me or I would had cum, she had a cheeky grin, told her to lie on her back so I feast on her tits , I slid my meat in her and went like s sewing machine for 5 mins , the bed side is too hot as air con was near the door so we changed over there, this time I told her to give me a sensual wank and she did an amazing job as I just wanted to caress her body, not long I shot a big load on her hand, great feeling!

Showered and paid, some chit chat and came out a happy bunny. A revisit is in the plans!

Recent Ratings
Hobbier   4-5-2024 23:43  Karma  +4   
Sandwhale   4-5-2024 16:24  Karma  +5   Nice, how much did you pay?
Tim8land   4-5-2024 16:22  Acceptance  +1   
austin821   4-5-2024 04:54  Karma  +6   
nitesky6888   4-5-2024 01:09  Karma  +8   
boscitc   3-5-2024 17:45  Karma  +10   
WelfNuwas   3-5-2024 14:58  Karma  +2   Favorable