Date & Time of Session: April 2024
Name: Faya
Nationality & Language: canto + mando
Face: 8.5
Body: 8.5
Skill & Service: 9
GFE: 9.5
Repeat: Yes

Faya's picture has higher resemblance to her real person (not common for Kawaii).
Personally, she looks prettier than the TG picture. Her smile adds on her attractiveness. Personality wise,  she is lovely, active and easy to chat with. I guess it helps when she speaks Cantonese.

She looks young, matched the description of early 20 to mid 20. Her skin is smooth and fair. She has a real bigger B cup. I can't judge whether C or a big B, but nicely cuppable.
Her overall body is proportionate, not thin or fat.

P1: Skipped. While she was drying me up she has my little one too excited. It must be her blouse revealing her sexy underwear.

P2: I started to hug her from behind, feeling her asset. It feels nice touching through her blouse. Her hands move to my LB. After awhile, she directs me to the bed while she undress.I lied down face up while she worked through the usual routine of catbath, nipple sucking. My hand busy fondling her nice boobs and flicking her nipple. She seems to enjoy it. I moved my hands down her LB, feeling a bit moist, continue to play with it where it gets wetter. The pace pick-up as she applies nuru on my LB and stroking it with skill. Her soft moaning was soothing to my ear. I didn't take long before I   .

Enjoyed her service and the GFE feel along the way.

Recent Ratings
Tim8land   4-5-2024 16:26  Acceptance  +1   
Dutchy12   1-5-2024 21:24  Karma  +5   Tried her a few days ago. Lovely girl, not a negative moment with her.
Ducblack
Nookie Newbie

UID 248836
Digest Posts 0
Credits 12
Posts 15
Karma 12
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 7-5-2024 02:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Is her LS trimmed? Thanks bro.

Recent Ratings
DrDecimate   7-5-2024 06:41  Acceptance  +1   not trim.