Registered 2-3-2008
Location Los Angeles
Status Offline
Post at 17-12-2016 04:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Thailand][Bangkok] – King’s death and updates, Themae and Nana Plaza

[Thailand][Bangkok] – King’s death and updates, Themae and Nana Plaza

Dec 12, 2016 – Sunday night

This isn’t report on a WG, but just a little update for brothers heading to Thailand.

I have been in Thailand for a week already and I have mongered for a week straight. I noted that things are calmer and less wild than before. Reports to come. I was in 2 areas, which included Bangkok and Pattaya. Although I was there during low season, an expat stated that tourism is lower than it used to be and the WG supply and demand was either hit or miss. Skip down to the points below if you don’t want to read the story.

On Dec 12, Sunday, not entirely sure if it has anything to do with it being a Sunday or not, but it was a strange night for me. My plan was to bang a prearranged WG met from Thermae from a prior session and go to Thermae for round 3. YES round 3 for the day since I had gone to a massage parlor for my 1st round.

Since mine prearrange session is going to be 11pm, I started the night around 9pm. I went to Thermae, which is one of my must stops, to pre-scout and have a drink. As expected, WGs were in full force, lined up all around the sides and only a few punters. As the night progressed, more and more punters and WGs came. I was people-watching and chatting to a few WGs (don’t be afraid of talking to them). My Latino friend, just shy of 6ft tall and dark, was rejected by WGs. Yes I know that Thermae WG preferred Asians; there are other non-asian punters, and I saw a few WGs leave with them, but most WG’s weren’t the prime ones that left with them, however there were exceptions. Also saw WG return after servicing their clients. FYI did you know you can get a short time stay at the hotel above, Ruamchitt Plaza Hotel, 600 baht for 2 hrs. Or prebook the room for 1 night at $35 USD (1225 baht). WG asking for 2500b for ST.

11pm rolled around, I headed back to my hotel to meet my WG. 1130pm I received a text from my WG that she was going to cancel. WTF… (Strike 1). I headed back to Thermae, a few WGs that I had preselected were gone. I saw a few others that I liked, but for some odd reason, I didn’t approach and instead I head to Nana Plaza with my friends.

1am. Now at Nana Plaza, after peaking into a few gogos, I decided to return to one that I liked from previous sessions, Suckers. Sat down, got a drink and immediately spotted one I liked from before. Got her attention, she came over, bought her a drink and fondled her titts, body and little sister. Just before I was going to Bar Fine her, the music stopped, the lights turned on, and the military walked in. I was like - holy shit & OMG? My WG quickly asked for a tip, which I gave her 100 bath and ran off to the back. MMS came by asked for me to pay the tab and told us to leave. Military guy got his phone camera out and took a sweeping shot of the room (Strike 2). Being a little scared and not wanting to get thrown in jail, I took off. Saw my gogo girl outside, asked if she still wanted to come to my hotel, she said yes and pay her directly 1st for services. Hmmmmm… not usually how I work cause she might just run off with my money (only want to learn that lesson once. Yes I know that you pay first in a gogo, but this was outside of the gogo and there was no guaranty from the WG or the establishment. Strike 3). FYI, ST 2500b, LT 5000b, BF 700b. Room available upstairs for ~325b

2am. I am going to call it a night and not push my luck. One the way back to my hotel, there were some free lancers on the street. Saw one that I kind of liked, but on the street you had to watch out for the lady boys. Asked if she was an LB and usually they are pretty honest about it and will say whether they are or not, and go away.  This one however said that she was a really lady, but there were no hips, she wanted 1000b for ST and 2000b for LT. Really tempted, but seeing how the night was going, I decided to pass.

230am, my friend wanted to go back to Thermae, which I told him that it was closed, but still insisted to stop by there since it was on the way back to the hotel. Outside of Thermae, there were LBs and the WGs that were still wanted to earn some money. My friend talked to a WG, who wanted 2000 for ST and was able to negotiate it for 2 shots. Her friend was also there, which I didn’t want because she wasn’t that attractive. My friend was pretty happy with her.

Main Points:
-        Gogo might be closing early, best to get your WG by 1am. I attached a photo of I think is the closing time.
-        Thermae is still pretty good. Get in early, maybe get a second session
-        For convenience, stay at the hotel above for short time or get a room for Freelancer pick up at Thermae.

[ Last edited by  thmd at 16-12-2016 12:56 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
lefeu   22-12-2016 14:06  Karma  +6   
batman108   22-12-2016 03:42  Acceptance  +4   awesome and thanks
Petay_1283   19-12-2016 09:57  Karma  +5   thanks
ramont   19-12-2016 09:40  Karma  +6   What the hell is the person in the potato costume in the photo?
cookiemonsta   19-12-2016 01:15  Karma  +4   Original
hkpunter999   17-12-2016 21:05  Karma  +2   
JJJ37   17-12-2016 17:55  Karma  +4   
obe   17-12-2016 17:37  Karma  +8   Thanks
blast77   17-12-2016 15:13  Karma  +4   Good intel
Jack_Sparrow   17-12-2016 13:29  Karma  +4   
jeffzeke   17-12-2016 12:44  Karma  +2   Must be a shock to see military show up!
skml   17-12-2016 09:36  Karma  +3   
quartz13579   17-12-2016 08:30  Karma  +1   
jake.houston   17-12-2016 05:21  Karma  +4   I'll be there next month and check things out.

A key that can open any lock is a master. A lock that can be open by any key is useless.
Dr.A
Sex God

UID 124897
Digest Posts 0
Credits 22559
Posts 1069
Karma 22423
Acceptance 2715
Reading Access 110
Registered 25-12-2014
Status Offline
Post at 17-12-2016 05:17  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by thmd at 17-12-2016 04:51

Saw my gogo girl outside, asked if she still wanted to come to my hotel, she said yes and pay her directly 1st for services. Hmmmmm… not usually how I work cause she might just run off with my money (only want to learn that lesson once. Yes I know that you pay first in a gogo, but this was outside of the gogo and there was no guaranty from the WG or the establishment..

No you not pay everythings upfront in 90% of agogo in BKK and PTY, you pay only barfine then pay the girl when she finish her service.
The few gogo that ask to pay all (BF+gg) upfront, is to avoid for me, easy to be scammed.

Recent Ratings
obe   26-4-2018 17:52  Karma  +10   
lefeu   22-12-2016 14:07  Acceptance  +3   Agree. Avoid paying upfront

Please, don't be a Lame Dupe Over Payer (google it if you don't know) while you are in Pattaya (and every where in the world)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3JaLaq4tRg
thmd
Throbbing Titan

UID 9025
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3400
Posts 168
Karma 3393
Acceptance 134
Reading Access 70
Registered 2-3-2008
Location Los Angeles
Status Offline
Post at 17-12-2016 05:38  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 Dr.A's post

For this entire trip, I paid all the fees up front to Mamasan, which I thought that it was odd too. I didn't have any problems.

If I did LT, I asked what time they are leaving, and I didn't like it, I wouldn't take them or I would negotiate the time before I pay.

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   19-12-2016 00:56  Karma  +4   Pay the barfine to MMS in the bar, pay the girl fee afterwards in the hotel. Don't budge on this.

A key that can open any lock is a master. A lock that can be open by any key is useless.