Body: 5/10
Height: ~5'3"
Skill: 7/10
Service: 7/10
GFE: 7/10
PSE: 7/10
Price & Session Length: 3100 baht for 90 minutes
Repeat: No

I'm going to start with a quick rant about 666 Class, partially because it will be cathartic for me, but also because I think it will be a helpful FYI for readers in general. 666 Class used to be one of my go-tos everytime I've been to Bangkok in the last few years, but not as much going forward. First, the price has been steadily increasing over the last few years, which isn't that big of a deal, especially given inflation and Thailand's economic development. More seriously, the girls pictures on the website and tablet in the shop used to be pretty accurate, but not so much lately. More details below.

This was a few weeks ago, so I don't remember some of the details, but I remember  the "broad strokes." Around 8PM on a weekday, I started off by checking the lineups in the AMPs on 22, 24, and 33. 666 Class is different in that they show you the available girls on a tablet. I actually prefer this (assuming the pictures are accurate) because it gives me more time to think vs. trying to make a decision with a bunch of girls looking at you. There was one girl whom I thought was amazing (for this price range; see picture below). I would rate the picture a 7 or 8 out of 10. She was also the first girl the mamasan recommended, but I did my "due diligence" by checking the pictures of the other available girls as well as some who weren't currently available. In hindsight, I should have been even more diligent by asking to see her in-person first.

When she came out of the backroom to take me upstairs, Jisu looked nothing like her pictures. She wasn't unattractive, but not my type, and somewhat average IMO. I was more than a little surprised, and confirmed that she was Jisu? In hindsight, maybe I should have asked for another girl or for my money back, but I was surprised and have a difficult time being assertive in social environments if I don't prepare myself ahead of time. I had a similar situation last year where the photos were photoshopped (although not as egregiously), and that session turned out pretty good due to the girls skill and attitude (and her face grew on me), so I was hoping that this time would be similar.

We went upstairs, and it was a relatively normal session: undress, shower, "normal" massage for a few minutes, then a more sensual massage until the flip. T
hen CBJ to CG, then I took over rotating through several different positions. On a positive note, she did allow DFK and DATY, and had a good attitude. On the other hand, the heavily edited photos mostly ruined the mood for me. It's a dishonest business practice and is disrespectful to the customer. Ironically, it also kind of salvaged the session in the sense that I would close my eyes and imagine she looked like the pictures.

After shooting my shot, we showered, dressed, and headed back downstairs. There were three Korean men looking at the lineup, which I didn't know was possible, but I vowed to myself that I would ask for the lineup going forward instead of depending on the pictures. And I did the following week: Went in, browsed the pictures, found two that I thought looked promising, asked for the lineup, and was not able to recognize them in the lineup or find any that I found particularly attractive. So I walked out, and ended up at BKK Vice, which is another (better, happily) story for another time (I'll write that review soon, hopefully).

Anyway, TLDR: always ask for the lineup, or at least ask to see the girl/s in person vs. depending on photoshopped pictures.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Westside88s   5-5-2024 08:16  Acceptance  +2   
fenodr   28-4-2024 23:34  Acceptance  +1   
PCP   27-4-2024 15:26  Karma  +2   
travelerfreakj   27-4-2024 14:21  Acceptance  +1   Original
blackberry_22   27-4-2024 12:22  Karma  +5   thanks for the line up recommendation!
JackTheBat   27-4-2024 07:56  Karma  +13   "always ask for the lineup"...a good practice.
Vuka   27-4-2024 04:44  Karma  +3   Yes, I would always want to check the girls in person first when at a venue. How they move and facial expressions trump ...
HotDragon   27-4-2024 03:49  Acceptance  +1   
Yfful   27-4-2024 03:21  Acceptance  +1   
samboitee   27-4-2024 02:16  Karma  +3   
Leftleg28   27-4-2024 01:21  Karma  +4