Face:  5/10
Body:  7/10
Height:  170
Skill: very boring
Service: 0
GFE: 0
Price & Session Length: 300hk$, 20 min, but l wanted to leave earlier
Repeat: no

Wanted to try something quick and fast in sheung wan. Found pictures online of very beautiful girl and ask by phone the directions to arrive. There were two similar buildings at the address, the right one has a lift and her room is 9 floor. She wears a mask, looks tall, nice tits, but can't see her face. Start doubting my decision. Something not quite right. Nevertheless l decide to go inside, and l ask for something quick for 300$. She says yes,yes actually almost dragging me inside, as she saw me doubting. Anyway take a shower and lay on bed, she start a very bad massage, really uncomfortable, and l turn and say no need for it just the hj is ok. But than she goes ,ahh,  need to add 100, mmmh l said we kind of agree on 300 for 30 min, no? At the same time she keeps pushing the price up, another 100 to see her tits, not to mention below her cute skirt. Anyway l get totally annoyed by all this pushing and bad attitude, to the point l say: pls take the 300 but l ll leave now. Paid her and about to leave, when she instead said :no let me give u this hj. Well, l guess it was nice of her, but l was already very disappointed, as she taked off the mask and site pictures of her face are pretty different. Not to mention all the annoying bargaining. She than put a latex glow, wow that was the first time l got an hj with a shitty plastic glow, than she add a ton of oil, started an automatic hj. I didn't wanted to be there anymore and l guess her too.. so was pretty awkward, after10min l really had enough of this bad show. since didn't cum l was upset but also more energetic. It was still a good day to try a my luck with an older lady in another massage parlor. This other place seems quite legit, l went only once, and had a good foot massage from an older lady. She s really good and at the end of the massage l had the impression that she had put my hands a bit to close to her saggy tits, which l could imperceptibly caress. Who knows, she is very good, l find her sexy, but have to go more times to get it.

Recent Ratings
Sunshine888   28-4-2024 18:40  Acceptance  +1   
Yfful   27-4-2024 04:13  Acceptance  +1   
nitesky6888   27-4-2024 01:09  Karma  +6   
Laszlo   26-4-2024 16:25  Karma  +4   Better luck next time
MrFrosty   26-4-2024 14:32  Acceptance  +1   Was considering trying her. TFTOFTT!