Status Offline
Post at 26-4-2024 11:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Lesya from Okaymodels (HKG)

Date & time of session: Week of 22 April, 2024
Name: Lesya
Agent: Okaymodels (TG)
Nationality & Language: Russian, passable English
Face: 3/5 - The agent's photos smoothed out her face a bit too much, so she did have some blemishes. But otherwise 70% of the agent's photos
Body: 4/5 - tall and long legs. C cups, pink pepperoni nipples. Not much areolae. Flat tummy but kinda wide hips for a skinny girl
Height: ~180
Skill: 4/5 - Knew what she was doing
Service: 2/5 - Was a super weird meetup - seemed like she was high on weed but the agent later told me she was on a bit of a weird jokey buzz. Must have been lost in translation
GFE: 3/5 - Okay for a chat. Some communication issues
PSE: N/A - didn't ask for anything
Price & Session Length: 1600, 45m
Repeat: No

Thought I'd give another tall Russian brunette a go after the experience with Enni

Lesya opened the door and I was a little bit disappointed - her face had definitely been touched up in the photos and she had a few more tattoos on her body then let on. She had long limbs but had slightly bigger legs than you'd think.  Her nice pepperoni nipples were already sticking out of her weird lingerie and when I asked, she was very quick to take it all off. I don't know what it was, but she was really laughy and it was as if she was a bit high haha. Anyway, it was a really weird way to start a session and she took my pants off and went straight to rubbing LB. I started to finger her but she said no, and that it would cost extra. Then laughed. Again, really weird.

I didn't want to go all the way today so got her to wrap the dom on me, and got her to just slide up and down my shaft. Not going to lie, her boobs are really nice and plump, the C cups really fit the look of a tall girl. But because they were pepperonis, the nip itself wasn't really much to suck on. As she sped up with grinding on LB, I quickly finished with her heavy breathing in my ear. Maybe she was turned on too. She smiled and laughed again as I was finishing up so I guess she had a good time.

Didn't know how to react to her laughing and acting as if she was high. Told the agent who said she was trying to joke and maybe culturally, we weren't quite aligned to understand what was a joke and what wasn't.

Anyway, these experiences are always interesting so I guess more lessons learnt about Russians.

Recent Ratings
Tim8land   30-4-2024 03:20  Acceptance  +1   
Blackpink1287   29-4-2024 20:54  Acceptance  +1   
miketk   29-4-2024 02:34  Karma  +4   
Skepti10   27-4-2024 09:55  Karma  +4   
americafirst141   27-4-2024 09:46  Karma  +7   why would you not put it inside her
Dollhouse
Nookie Newbie

UID 292944
Digest Posts 0
Credits 43
Posts 10
Karma 42
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 10
Registered 14-6-2023
Status Offline
Post at 29-4-2024 17:28  Profile Site P.M. 
Hello! This girl worked in my agency - DollHouse852
We AE NOT OKAY MODELS
as we talked to you earlier. she wasn't high. this girl is simply full of energy, she is open to this world, she has no complexes, she greets everyone with open arms and is always full of energy and enthusiasm. Yes, she has weird jokes. We also didn’t understand it a little, but anyway she is cool! I think that the men who visited her received a powerful charge of energy. that’s why you guys coming to girls right?

Recent Ratings
like2bonk   2-5-2024 13:55  Karma  +3   dollhouse can you try to tell the girls to shower after sex? when i took lesya she just pulled down her skirt and rested ...
Tim8land   30-4-2024 03:21  Acceptance  +1   
Blackpink1287   29-4-2024 20:54  Acceptance  +1   
clampbottom   29-4-2024 18:51  Karma  +4   Excellent
dienw   29-4-2024 18:40  Karma  +5   Wow! First time I've seen an agency on here "in the open".
nomadicinsomnia
Carnal Conqueror

UID 297238
Digest Posts 0
Credits 261
Posts 9
Karma 260
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 30
Registered 7-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 29-4-2024 17:54  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 Dollhouse's post

Thanks - you're right. She's cool. As you can see from my review, I said she was on a weird joke buzz. Nothing against her at all, it was a fun time. Excellent provider as always, and thanks for your assistance!