Status Offline
Post at 26-4-2024 11:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Enni from HKExotic (HKG)

Date & time of session: Week of 15 April, 2024
Name: Enni
Agent: HKExotic (TG)
Nationality & Language: Russian, fluent English
Face: 4.5/5 - Small face, truly a model lookalike with very typical Eastern European features
Body: 5/5 - very tall, longest and sexiest legs. Advertised as B cups, but probably A cups, with very sumptuous pink nipples
Height: ~178
Skill: 4/5 - Knew how to do everything well, BBBJ was good but nothing to shout about
Service: 2/5 - Not as eager to please, made me shower alone and kinda just did things quite mechanically
GFE: 3/5 - Okay for a chat. Good-ish English and had a bit of a laugh about her crush on guys from BTS
PSE: N/A - didn't ask for anything
Price & Session Length: 1600, 45m
Repeat: No

After my time with Vera, HKExotic came with another stunner in Enni. She had that very typical tall Russian brunette model look. I had to give it a go.

Enni opened the door and she had a really beautiful small face. Sharp features like most brunette Russians. Long limbs and long skinny legs. She made me shower on my own which was a bit meh. When I came out, she wasn't very coddling and was quite matter of factly about what I wanted. She then stripped off, not really much of a sexy vibe to it. But her torso and tummy were to die for - not quite abs but you can tell she is super slim and her hip bones came out in that very sexy alluring way. She held my shaft firmly and just stroked me, without any lube. It got a bit repetitive so I asked her to progress to BBBJ which she obliged. Her skill was great and she knew how to use her tongue and nearly made me finish a few times (but also probably because I had not released in a bit).

She then asked if I wanted to get into it very nonchalantly. I said yes. She got off and then got a dom, wrapped in on me. Then very matter of factly mounted me in CG without making any moans or noises. It kinda put me off so just continued for a short while and then after a bit, got her off and she grinded on the LB. I finished with her grinding on the LP. Maybe she had a long day but it seemed like she wanted it over and done with quickly without saying it out loud.

Funnily enough, I more enjoyed our post-finish conversation around the men she'd seen and her crush on Korean guys and Korean things. So if you're a Korean lurker, you may be in luck if she comes back ;)

Probably no repeat, but I have to say, if you want to experience being with a model, then she's the one. Sorry about no photos again, posted this too late.

Recent Ratings
miketk   29-4-2024 02:33  Karma  +4   
Skepti10   27-4-2024 09:52  Karma  +4   
americafirst141   27-4-2024 09:46  Karma  +7   
Smatte   26-4-2024 16:39  Karma  +5   Thanks man!