Status Offline
Post at 25-4-2024 12:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Exploration mode in Sheung Wan with a nice twist

Date & Time of Session:  April2024
Name:  Cola
Nationality & Language: Cantonese - zero english
Face:  3/5
Body:  3/5 Bu cup but advertised as C (classic..), little belly, bush. Petite overall.
Skill: 3.5/5 massage has twist...
Service: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length: 1h Massage + HJ 700$ ; naked nuru +200
Repeat: who knows...

Found this place using the locator in the the database. Easy to book, easy to find. I choose Cola as she was the cutest and with C cup.
I can't really say if the pictures are 100% fake or 100% PS. She is cute though and smiley. She introduces me to the room with a tiny skirt and nice cleavage.
Shower alone with disposable towel. I don't like those there are wet in 10 seconds , personal choice...

P1
Started the massage. Although she is petite she is pretty strong and starts acupressure on my back with a lot of strength. After a few minutes, it's too much for me and I have difficulties to make her understand I want to have an oil massage. Finally she understands Nuru and comes back with the gel and proposes to add 200 to be naked. well... ok!

P2
So far the experience is so so but I didn't have any expectations to be frank so I went with the flow.
She has very perky tits, definitely B cup, tiny nipples, and start rubbing me with fake moans. It's pleasant.
After a few minutes the flip. She is massaging me everywhere with her fingers and tits, I am allowed to touch LS but no fingering. I don't think BJ is on the menu, I didn't ask anyway.
Here comes the twist. While being between my legs, she start a nice and oily HJ and her other hand is going behind to my crack. Ey up! After my reaction , she asks if it's ok and start inserting her middle finger and massaging inside. Maybe not for everyone but it was surely interesting!
The combination of both make come pretty hard after a few minutes and she continued both gestures for a little while. I must say this was pretty intense and she laughed a bit.

Shower together where she cleans me everywhere very gently for a good 5 minutes. I think there was still 10 min on the clock and she proposed to further continue the massage but I was still flaky
Damage 900, she wanted to give me back the change over 1k, and again it was difficult to let her know it was for her.

I was still happy after a medium start.
WIR? Well why not. Convenient location, the place is clean, the service was... interesting!

pictures are on the TG channel. enjoy

edit: I think DFK is fine as she was pretty close several times but it's not my thing.

[ Last edited by  Fulltits at 25-4-2024 16:02 ]

Recent Ratings
gengwank   28-4-2024 00:23  Acceptance  +1   
HKGPeter   25-4-2024 23:35  Karma  +3   Thank you.
Creeper   25-4-2024 22:46  Acceptance  +2   Great find!
Sunshine888   25-4-2024 22:21  Acceptance  +1   
dienw   25-4-2024 19:26  Karma  +3   Thanks
myketin   25-4-2024 13:01  Karma  +3   Good finding!