Subject: 1010club - NYC Manhattan Incall Services - Mainly japanese+chinese providers
  This thread has been moved by Susanlixxx at 24-4-2024 00:39. 
Ricojav
Nookie Newbie

UID 304159
Digest Posts 0
Credits 35
Posts 6
Karma 35
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 10
Registered 23-4-2024
Status Offline
Post at 24-4-2024 00:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
1010club - NYC Manhattan Incall Services - Mainly japanese+chinese providers

There are tons of places like the above such Please Palace (used to be named wallstreet desire), NYCsmilling eyes, and theorangenyc (avoid this as there were more fake reviews than real ones, the ladies according to the real reviews were grandmas, not gilf,  just plain ol' grandmas)

So my usual spot Please palace (Ppc) has been giving me blank looks when I visited this time round despite being a repeat customer when the legend Yume Hanabi was still there. So I decided on 1010club instead since they were the most responsive. Btw ppc and nycsmillingeyes are both run by the same dudes, since they will cross check references and other info.

Date of visit : April 2024

Times visited: twice with different providers

How to book: whatsapp or call, but bear in mind the webpage will block you if you have a non us IP, so vpn up if you're not in the states.

Procedures for first timers before you're able to book: Provide copy of ID, linkedin profile and selfie, controversial? Totally, but that's the way it is with these providers in NYC

Provider name: Aya (no longer there so link unavailable)

Face/body/service: 7 (looked a bit like sora aoi but smaller eyes), 6 (short small ish tits but great for her height 5 ft), 10 for service, very engaging and aggresive in a gfe kinda way

Session length: 1hr
Total damage: $340 (but if you're looking for extra services like videos and bbfs, which you will see advertised on some girls then it's $200 each as an extra)

Action: Vanilla type service, shower, blowjob and fs. I don't think this shop provides table shower/table nuru massage, PPC does, depending on providers, those who've worked in soapland can provide this but I've not seen any who does post Yume Hanabi

Would I repeat: probably as the tencho is pretty responsive, and provided if they have an odd jav star or two which they did in Yuka Miyoshi, a 136cm tall lady, didn't try but if you guys ain't friends with jesus then by all means give her a go

Last piece of advice: Avoid booking girls whose schedule says only here for 7 days or however many days left, since the service you may get will let's just say, be slightly below due to the fact that they've made their money here in the states hence won't care much during their last few days in the city before heading back to japan/china. Also, imo, the chinese providers are overpriced but don't let that stop you from TOFTT

[ Last edited by  Ricojav at 24-4-2024 00:32 ]

Recent Ratings
gc141   29-4-2024 02:21  Acceptance  +1   
lechrly   24-4-2024 12:53  Acceptance  +2   
Susanlixxx   24-4-2024 00:30  Acceptance  -10   Third report without template.
Ricojav
Nookie Newbie

UID 304159
Digest Posts 0
Credits 35
Posts 6
Karma 35
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 10
Registered 23-4-2024
Status Offline
Post at 24-4-2024 00:35  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Ricojav's post

Oh gee thanks for not pointing out what's wrong with the template, I mean, bulk of the info is there.... and on that note, I'm leaving, makes no sense to share info and get penalised

Recent Ratings
Susanlixxx   24-4-2024 00:40  Karma  -6   Just doing my job. I do not appreciate the sarcasm. Everyone follows a template. Should not be that hard. Welcome to 141 ...
davegrewl
Erotic Emperor

UID 235716
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2527
Posts 97
Karma 2518
Acceptance 172
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-3-2018
Location 48.0678994, 12.8620968
Status Offline
Post at 27-4-2024 01:30  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Susanlixxx at 4/23/24 10:19
Thanks for valuable intel. Could you put a template so users will have all the pertinent details?

https://forum.zh141.com/viewthre ... &extra=page%3D1

My man, Susanlixxx literally spoonfed you the template. You just need to click "Report Template" in the link he provided in your first post.
I'll take it a step further and regurgitate the food into your gullet like a mama bird by copying and pasting the contents of that link for you below.
Hopefully you return to make some more posts, because I did find the few reviews you wrote fairly useful.

Thread Subject:
Date & Time of Session:  
Link:
Agent:
Nationality & Language:
Body:
Height:  
Skill:
Service:
GFE:
PSE:
Price & Session Length:  
Repeat:

[ Last edited by  davegrewl at 26-4-2024 12:36 ]

Recent Ratings
Susanlixxx   27-4-2024 06:51  Karma  +6   Thanks bro davegrewl for the helpful attitude.