Subject: [INDONESIA][Jakarta] - duet at Hotel Classic Club
  This thread has been moved by Susanlixxx at 3-4-2024 20:28. 
Querqusek
Carnal Conqueror

UID 303556
Digest Posts 0
Credits 451
Posts 20
Karma 448
Acceptance 57
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-4-2024
Status Offline
Post at 3-4-2024 18:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[INDONESIA][Jakarta] - duet at Hotel Classic Club

Date: late Feb 2024
Venue: Hotel Classic Club, second floor
Girl A: nice body, great face, tits B, age early 20 - overall 4/5
Girl B: tall, slim, small tits, nice smile, age 18-20 - overall 4/5
BJ: average, following instructions 3/5
Sex: good experience, responsive 4/5
GFE: 0/5
Price: 500k ruphias and 200k Tips (~80 EUR)

I've got to Classic on Friday at 20. Quite full with customers already - 90% Asian.

At the entrance mamasan grabbed me to show ladies. I've asked her to leave me alone and that I want to see place first before I decide what to do.

She was not pushing and got away.

There were at least 50 girls waiting on sofas. It was really impressive to see mamasans pointing out and lining up girls for customers.

All the girls looked bored. They were giggling only when interacting between themselves. At least 10 girls where 7+ in my subjective standards (slim but round ass, small to medium breast, rather tall).

Rotation was high and I saw some guys „stealing" girls I was willing to choose so I've asked mamasan to line up girls for me.

She brought 5 girls with prices 375 for one and 500 for 2. I've chosen 2 closest to my taste. One was medium height, nice ass, cup B and second was taller with small breast, nice shape of the body, small tits.

Mamasan took me to the checkout. After paying 500 k girls took me downstairs to the room. Room is very small not to clean but also acceptable. Girls undressed me and we took shower together where they washed my dick. After that we went to bed. They cleaned my chest, neck, dick and balls with disinfectant. Girl A started to give me blowjob and Girl be was kissing / biting my tits and licking my neck. I gave some instructions to suck my balls and lick them A and she followed this request. I've tried to finger be while she was kissing me but she refused. I've suggested very generous tip if she agrees but she rejected again saying that she is afraid of getting infection.

After some time girl A proposed condom and sex. I've replied that first I want them both sucking my dick. They refused saying that only one can give the blowjob due to hygienic standards. Than I've suggested that be washes my dick again and gives me blowjob. She agreed and after shower they changed roles. Be was giving me BJ while A was kissing my body (before that they cleaned me with disinfectant again).

After few minutes I've asked for sex. Be took a condom and try to put it on. She got difficulties and condom has broken. Than she took a second one and again she was putting it on completely against rules, I've suggested that I know better and can wear it myself but she said that she wants to have it under control. So finally she put the condom on leaving full air bubble on top. I've asked her to sit on me. It was difficult for her take my full dick in the beginning but she was trying hard after she managed to take him in. A was kissing my chest and neck all the time. Afters few minutes we have changed position to missionary and later to doggystyle. During doggystyle condom has broken (due to air bulb and her overall tightness). She didn't realize but I didn't want to risk so I've stopped fucking her. She was not scared and too worried just concluded, too big dick."

I've asked for sex with A. We took a shower again. Thank full disinfection (I was never that clean. A started to put condom. Again improperly. This time I've said that I know better and don't won't to have another accident. She agreed. I've showed her how she should wear the condom and allowed her to repeat with the last one they had. She did it right. We have started with A sitting on me but she didn't manage to get on. So we have changed position to doggystyle. This was better. She was getting excited at some point. Be was kissing me and slapping my ass. Surprisingly be started to be very active, biting me and playing with me. This was really nice I've finished after after couple of minutes. Girls took a shower together and after that laid next to me. I've got a chat with be as A new only couple of words in English. I've learned that be (horny one) was 22 and 5 months in the business while A was 21 and first month in the business. We continued chat for couple of minutes. Girls washed me under shower. I've have each of them 100 k tip.

I've asked be if she would visit me at my hotel next time when I'm in Indonesia so we can do more crazy things. She agreed. So I will try to date her out of classic to get more GFE and fun together.

My learning after time is that girls feels uncomfortable with companion of other and are too restrictive about hygiene etc. Its completely different when you arrange 121 session.

Recent Ratings
uv2e2   6-4-2024 20:22  Karma  +2   
dimb1   4-4-2024 00:01  Karma  +3   
HK_Legend   3-4-2024 23:15  Karma  +10   
Susanlixxx   3-4-2024 20:36  Karma  +10   
perriersons08   3-4-2024 18:36  Karma  +10   

Enabled