Registered 8-3-2024
Status Offline
Post at 24-3-2024 10:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[JAPAN][TOKYO] Asian Feeling - Yuki

Date & Time of Session: November 2023
Name:  Yuki
Link: https://asian-feeling.net/cast/%E3%83%A6%E3%82%AD/
Nationality & Language: I'm American. She's Thai and speaks Thai and Japanese.
Face: 7/10
Body: 6/10
Height: 5'2"
Skill: 7/10
Service: 7/10
Price & Session Length:  60 minutes massage for 11,000 JPY
Repeat: No

I've been doing a good amount of walking and my body was feeling achy, so I wanted a real massage to go with the happy ending. Had seen good reviews of Asian Feeling on other forums, so I called them to schedule an appointment with Yuki later that day. I looked through the providers and felt that she was the most attractive so I went with her. The guy spoke good English, and my appointment was set. I found the place right smack in the middle of Kabukicho. Went up the elevator to the 2nd floor, and was greeted by a young guy who spoke great English (he must've been the one I talked to on the phone). He asked me how I heard about this place and told him the internet lol. He asked for my payment, and I handed him 11,000JPY in cash.

He brought me over to a room and told me to wait inside. I waited for about 10 minutes before she knocked on the door. She's likely in her late 30s, petite, and quite talkative and cheerful. Looked pretty good in her black lingerie dress. Spoke English well enough, and never at a loss for words. Undressed in the clean small room with mattress on the floor, and was led to the shower. Some teasing by Yuki as she washed my private parts, and I could tell her hands were experienced in giving pleasure.

Back to the room. Yuki gave a strong massage using her hands and elbows - perfect to soothe tired muscles. I simply didn't want it to end. Wished I had gotten 90mins instead. Some stretching (which I find a bit painful, but good for the body I suppose) and we were done with the massage part. Flip followed - Yuki lay next to me, her mouth sucking my nipple while her hand played with my shaft. Unfortunately, I wasn't a big fan of her stroking. I felt like she was barely grasping me and caused me to deflate a few times. She placed my hand on her butt which I caressed over her panties (and at times, under) to help me stay hard. I also told her to grip harder, which helped a bit and I eventually .

More cheerful conversation, and another shower to clean up. A pretty solid experience overall.

Tony Kim