Face: 4.5/5
Body: 4/5
Height: 160 cm without heels
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2.5/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: HKD$ 600 + 100 tip, 30 minutes
Repeat: Yes definitely, very pretty girl, young, and good service.

Been quite a while since my last post on these forums but I've been punting a lot at JSL. There've been some absolute gems and stunners. But at the end of the day, they come and go. Two months ago 306C, a young thai-chinese cutie got me so obsessed. But from her Wechat, shes back home in Thailand again.

Anyways, after work in the area, I visit JSL to see whats going on, and having had a superb experience with Qiqi on the 7th floor before just walk-in. The past few times I've been looking for her, hoping for her to re-appear, since I didnt ask for her Wechat. Finally after like a month of trying to see her again, I found her again at the same room. I ring the bell and once I see her young pretty face, I was so happy and went straight in. Really pretty face and decent body. C Cups but with some work done, but still feels very natural and nice. Great service too, waiting for me to shower together and made some small chitchat. Gave me a proper shower and short handjob while letting me grope her.

Dryed off, and onto the bed. She gave me the usual catbath licking and kissing with great sensual moans. She seemed really into it the whole time. Then onto the BBBJ, now this was the highlight of the session. She was slow and sensual at first, teasing LB with her tongue, licking my tip, licking my balls. Seeing her do all that with her pretty face made me hard as a rock. The BBBJ wasn't rushed at all, which I really appreciated. She took her time to pleasure me with her mouth and tongue, and was really relaxing. The fact that it wasnt rushed made me comfortable and didnt feel transaction-like, that you might get in other JSL walk-ups.  

After 10 minutes of BBBJ, I think she could tell that I wanted to fuck her when I started grabbing her ass and tits harder and harder. The started with her on top, and once she got on top of me, I remembered why I kept looking for her for the past month, just hoping to find her again. She has the tightest pussy of any punt that I've ever had. It felt insane compared to other walk ups. That got me really into it. My LB was in pussy heaven.

We then switched to missionary, again really good and you get to see her pretty face at the same time too. She could really take it too. I put my arms over her legs, holding her legs wide open for me, pounding as deep as I can , and she took it all like a champ, which again is why shes my number 1 currently.

Onto doggy, the best part with her, since she gets even tighter, and has a decent ass. She has great sexual moans too. And while pounding her in doggy you can look at it through a mirror too. On top of that, she looks back at you during doggy, so with her pretty face and her tight pussy, it really gets the monster in you to keep pounding and so I busted while holding her tight waist. After I finished, we both had to have a little rest. After the fucking, just like last time too, you can really tell that she enjoys/enjoyed the sex.

After we were done resting, we both showered together again quickly, dried ourselves off, and she starting dressing herself again. At the end, I made some more chitchat and paid her HKD600 with a HKD100 tip. Also asked for her Wechat, just incase she moves to another floor, or goes back to China to rest. 100% going back to her again soon. Not sure if she accepts foreigners tho.

All in all, really good service and experience for such a young and pretty girl. Not the craziest (naughtiest) levels of service, but for such a young and pretty girl, she's absolutely number one, because she can absolutely take dick and is super tight.

Recent Ratings
Marcopastor   22-5-2024 23:53  Acceptance  +1   
stevesandersdk   20-3-2024 23:44  Acceptance  +1   
submarine   12-3-2024 13:52  Acceptance  +1   
MrNSA   10-3-2024 03:24  Acceptance  +1   Def on my list to try
danielyan   10-3-2024 01:15  Karma  +1   Is she still in HK?
firsttimelong   9-3-2024 08:43  Karma  +1   
slickric423   9-3-2024 01:04  Karma  +5   
hclarkson1999   8-3-2024 15:21  Acceptance  +1   
torque   8-3-2024 08:45  Acceptance  +3   
ernieb   8-3-2024 01:07  Karma  +5   Room alws busy
sam_smith   7-3-2024 22:12  Karma  +8   
Masters9000   7-3-2024 19:18  Acceptance  +1   
LittleWing   7-3-2024 17:36  Karma  +4   Nice...
aybeejesus   7-3-2024 15:26  Acceptance  +1   
MoboKo   7-3-2024 14:39  Acceptance  +1