Registered 24-12-2022
Status Offline
Post at 2-3-2024 00:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Yau Yuet Tiny

Date & Time of Session: Mid-Feb. 7pm.
Name: Tiny
Agent: YauYuetSpa
Nationality & Language: Vietnamese / some English.
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Height: 160cm
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 900 + 100 tip
Repeat: not with girl, agent has good choice though

Pictures on TG of this girl and her supposed twin look great, so I booked an early session after work. Place is pretty easy to find and get to in TST.

As others have commented, one of the agent's locations is an apartment with a couch, one bathroom, and several split bedrooms. When I arrive, Tiny is nowhere to be found, but I can have my choice of either Jojo or Lisa who both look great but have smaller breasts than I would've liked. I ask to wait around for Tiny.

After a 15 minute wait, Tiny finally appears. She's cute with a decent petite body but photos of her on TG are definitely photoshopped and I don't find her face in person as attractive as the TG photos. Cup size is also smaller, more like a B than the C as mentioned.

We shower separately, undress, and she starts with a CB and moves to a BBBJ. After a short while she whispers that she wants me to f her, but I opt for a LFK and DATY first. Unlike a lot of Chinese girls, she's clean shaved which I enjoy. We move to mish for a while, I DATY again, we move to CG which was excellent, and then I finish.

She's pretty disinterested after the main event. We clean up and she plays with her phone before we say our goodbyes.

Wouldn't repeat. Service was okay, but going immediately to her phone was sort of a turnoff. Would try again with the agent though, but it's a game of roulette of who you get -- luckily, all the choices seem to be pretty good.

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   3-3-2024 09:10  Karma  +4   
americafirst141   2-3-2024 14:11  Karma  +7