Status Offline
Post at 8-2-2024 15:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Butterfly Massage 24

Date of Session : Jan 2024
Name : Sky (iirc)
Nationality & Language : thai
Height : 160
Face : 6/10 Small sized faced with quite heavy make up.
Body : 6/10 Slim body with man made CS
GFE : 5/10 Friendly when chatting but not really intimate
Skill : 6/10 hardworking doesn't complain
Price & Session Length: 2700 baths for 90 bathtub room
Repeat : Maybe

Was good to be back in bkk early Jan for a bachelor party. Was actually trying to go for fiwfans girls as I had a good experience the previous trip. However, it was late afternoon and was in a bit of time constraint due to dinner plans and agents were not particularly responsive on fiwfans so me and 2 friends strolled down to sukhumvit 24 to have a look. First we went to addict but the line up wasn't great so on we went to boss massage. Line up at boss was better but none to my liking so my 2 friends went ahead while I continued to walked down the alley. Remember reading some reviews on butterfly here so I thought to go and have a look. Line up was average but I wasn't keen on exploring anymore so I settled for the one I thought to be the best looking. Chose the 90mins bathtub room package and up we go. The room is spacious but nothing to shout about.

In the room, the usual small talks were made while waiting for the bath to fill. At first I thought it was gonna be a bad session as she seemed quite cold. But continued making small talk to her else it's gonna be an awkward 90mins there. Soon after could tell she was less cold and once we entered the bath we chatted a lot on various topics. She has good command of English and really friendly.

After talking for about 20-30mins in the bath, we eventually cleaned ourselves and proceed to the bed where you get he usual SOP. Some cat bath and then down to bbbj. Unfortunately she doesn't seem like she speaks French so I didn't try but anyways her bbbj is good and she is hardworking and doesn't complain. In fact, she told me she can do it as long as I want and just signal to her to stop when I wanna fuck. After about 10mins, I asked for her to be on top and she rode me before switching to doggy to finish off.

Overall, she isn't the greatest I've had but decent enough so you don't leave feeling like you've wasted your time and money so it's good enough for me. I prefer more GFE and someone who speak French so I don't know if I'd return if I had the chance. For me, it's all hits and misses for massage joints so just glad it's not a miss. Wish I had more time to try out fiwfans, will do so again mid 2024

Recent Ratings
Haru021   12-2-2024 17:01  Acceptance  +1   
aqualite   12-2-2024 00:43  Acceptance  +1   
Leftleg28   9-2-2024 00:20  Karma  +2   
doopdooppo   8-2-2024 20:55  Acceptance  +1   
roninaaa   8-2-2024 16:44  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   8-2-2024 16:13  Karma  +10   Have you had much luck finding French-speaking girls in Thailand?
bkkmassage33   8-2-2024 15:53  Karma  +3   
Roronoa1907
Carnal Conqueror

UID 291501
Digest Posts 0
Credits 298
Posts 22
Karma 296
Acceptance 37
Reading Access 30
Registered 9-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 8-2-2024 20:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Roronoa1907's post

@JackTheBat Unfortunately no. Feel like French speaking girls are hard to come by in massage joints. Would appreciate any recommendations if you have some haha