Subject: [USA] [CA] [LA] Health Plaza M Spa - Gabriella
  This thread has been closed by Susanlixxx at 3-4-2024 20:41. 
Kryddersvend
Carnal Conqueror

UID 90346
Digest Posts 0
Credits 382
Posts 17
Karma 378
Acceptance 77
Reading Access 30
Registered 26-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 4-2-2024 10:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA] [CA] [LA] Health Plaza M Spa - Gabriella

Date & Time of Session: Feb 3. 2024
Name: Gabriella   
Nationality & Language: Colombian, English
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 4/5
Height: ~160 cm
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: $220 /60 mins
Repeat: yes

Was randomly searching for massage places on Google Maps and found this one. I actually looked for a massage more than the ES, but upon entering the shop it was crystal clear the massage was not going to be the main course of the menu
Please is run by a Korean mama who has a lot of hot young latinas in her stable. Place is quite clean and the room was spacious and neat. Requested a young girl and mama sent in Gabriella after 5 mins. She a slim girl with A cups but her body is smoking hot with a nice ass. I’m sure most people turn their heads if passing her on the street.

I requested some massaging and she did an ok job, but not mind blowing at all. After 30 mins she started cleaning me up with a hot towel and started hinting the service was done. At this point it became slightly awkward as I was expecting the transition to the ES to happen more or less automatically but since I’m a new customer they are probably just being careful. I asked her to massage LB and while doing that she started dropping her guard a bit and we eventually got down to agree on FS. I’m very certain this would be more natural if I would have been a returning customer.

Anyway she pulled out a dom and mounted it on LB with her mouth starting the CBJ. Didn’t ask if BBBJ was on the menu, as I’m not looking for that anyhow.
CBJ was very passionate with good suction and some deep throating, I actually had to stop her to avoid bursting, and asked her to jump on top. Again, she have a superb body and seeing that mounting down over LB was super sexy. She rode me for a bit, then switched her to lay down while pounding her standing and finally doggy.

For the total of $220 this was a quality punt and I know there’s more latinas there to pick from. Also slim and sexy.
We chatted a bit while I got dressed. She’s here for a 6 month stint then going back to Colombia. She’s been in LA 3-4 times already, so she’s a pro and she knows what she’s doing, but our session was not mechanical at alll, she was very attentive and provided great service.

Left the place after about 50 mins, and for most I reckon the 40 min session ($80 instead of $100) would probably be fine. The massage part could be cut down, no loss in doing that.

Happy punting gents

Recent Ratings
Westside88s   6-2-2024 17:57  Acceptance  +1   
Leftleg28   5-2-2024 08:26  Karma  +2