Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face: 3/5  
Body: 3.5/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: No
Price & Session Length:  200 + 20 tip
Repeat: Maybe another provider

Saw this link from another member and decided I wanted to give it a try since im in the 626 area and always wanted to give nuru a try since I don't really see that many around here. I usually frequent other massage parlors that offer FS but ther service is always lackluster for the price that I am paying. I added the Wechat and messaged the operator. Communication was relatively smooth since I'm able to converse in chinese with a little bit of translator help as well. Arrived at the location and it just looked like any other ordinary house. Knocked on the door and was led inside where Julie was awaiting me. As always, my heart starts to pound a bit as we get closer to the action.

Based on the picture I saw online, there are certain similarities, but obvious that there has been some touchup involved. I was expecting her to be more slim but Julie is a bit bigger than expected. She starts by pulling out the air mattress to begin the nuru play. The attention and everything is great, but certainly falls a bit short compared to the nuru services I have gotten in Japan. It felt as if the service here is not as thorough and leaves more to be desired. Aside from all that, I still had a great time on the mattress. She did all the body slide movements with a bit of teasing as well. After all this, we got down to business and we did the standard mish and doggy til i blew in the bag. Showered off, got dressed and was on my way.

Overall, it was a lot of fun and I would definitely come back but probably with another provider. I am usually pretty afraid to try these new places because I know how often they don't use real pictures and you usually get stuck with someone that is totally different from the girl you chose. So when choosing, don't get your hopes too high. Thanks for reading!

Recent Ratings
Throwawayguide   5-3-2024 04:15  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Gqrich69   16-2-2024 08:15  Acceptance  +2   
Allstarboy   12-2-2024 16:34  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
phazze93   7-2-2024 07:28  Acceptance  +1   
Throwaway9197   6-2-2024 11:23  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Lv1877   4-2-2024 05:14  Karma  +2   
Westside88s   2-2-2024 18:01  Acceptance  +1   
Scribwal   31-1-2024 14:27  Acceptance  +1   
jkfoodftw   31-1-2024 12:28  Acceptance  -2   add restriction
pancho53   31-1-2024 08:06  Acceptance  +1   
sexyloser   31-1-2024 07:33  Karma  +3   
phazze93
Lustful Lord

UID 299025
Digest Posts 0
Credits 597
Posts 101
Karma 583
Acceptance 274
Reading Access 40
Registered 24-11-2023
Location Southern California
Status Offline
Post at 6-2-2024 09:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 saunaman's post

How would you say C-orgs in Socal compare to K-orgs?
I've heard a lot from a buddy about trying out C-orgs but that was years ago.
And from what he described the system is quite different as C-orgs sometimes use houses with dudes/bouncers out front
and the girls are like freelancers that live off-site and drive into work at the house when they have an appointment?

Also, from the research i've done it sounds like C-girls service is somewhat hit or miss compared to K-girls?

Only very curious because i can speak chinese and i haven't been able to put it to use with k-girls for the most part.
Cheers
saunaman
Musky Member

UID 259765
Digest Posts 0
Credits 115
Posts 7
Karma 113
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 20
Registered 28-6-2019
Status Offline
Post at 6-2-2024 15:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #2 phazze93's post

Yea so the couple c-orgs i've been to were houses and did indeed have a dude that possibly lived there. He kinda just opens the door for you and washes the towels and stuff after sessions. He is usually just in the living room watching tv or on his phone lol. From what I understand, most girls live in a common house, once you message the operator and book the girl, they have drivers that will take her to the house where the deed is done and then get picked up again afterwards.

As far as services go, it is definitely hit or miss because I've had great sessions that I was vibing with the girls, and some that were just very mechanical and another day on the job for them. The c-orgs are definitely a bit cheaper so maybe that's why the service is lackluster compared to the k-orgs.

You being able to speak chinese will definitely help you a lot more. I can speak a bit as very albeit not very fluently. But it does make the session a bit better.

Recent Ratings
Monger6602   4-3-2024 02:12  Acceptance  +1   Do they match the pictures?