Name:  Coco
Nationality & Language: Cantonese / Mandarin
Face:  2/5
Body:  2/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 6.5/10
Price & Session Length:  1000 Nuru
Repeat: No

First off, she does not resemble the pics but i had a few drinks and at that point didn't really care too much, my other experiences at Kawaii had been great. Shes much older than the pictures, tits are very fake. She came in while i was still showering and i didnt even notice, bit of a jumpscare when i turned around and saw her already waiting for me. She helped me dry off and started the massage. It was an actual massage, not just touching you all over. Good conversation so no awkwardness. Shes fluent in cantonese but shes from the mainland so she speaks mandarin as well but no english. Massage went on for about 20 minutes then started  P2.

She stripped down and her tits are fake and honestly not very well done, kinda hard. Gave a CB and she kissed and licked every part of my back and neck. Flipped over and honestly, i cant remember if she gave me a BJ lol, she might've ??? All that i really remember was that i made my way down to DATY but she stopped me (not alowed i guess) and thats when i smelled it. Her pussy STANK. Made my way back up and just used my hands on her while she gave me a HJ. She asked if i wanted to fuck but i said no. Fingered her while she continued to work her magic until i She offered to help me shower but i declined and washed my hands THOROUGHLY to get rid of the smell. Even used hand sanitizer afterwards and really worked that into my fingers. Once on the MTR, i smelled my fingers and it still stank.

WC Side note : Escape was super busy and it was only around 7-8pm. Bouncer said it gets busy like that around 6pm which surprised me as i thought they usually start to come out around 11pm. Embassy was empty but i sat down for a quick drink since i had never been inside before, $28 for a gin and tonic and my god was it strong.

Anyone have any recommendations in WC ? I like the places like players and escape where its not open to the street but i dont like how loud it is in those places. Last time i was there, i just pretended to hear what the girl said to me and kept nodding. That was a bit awkward since she 100% knew i had no idea what she said to me lol.

[ Last edited by  slickric423 at 22-1-2024 02:13 ]

Recent Ratings
vinc9   23-1-2024 07:36  Karma  +4   Sympathy Ks. Thanks for the info!
momozzz   22-1-2024 20:21  Karma  +2   Damn :(
cityguy   22-1-2024 18:06  Karma  +3   stinking pussy is a sure sign of STI - good swerve
kfcfinglickgood   22-1-2024 09:33  Acceptance  +1   Yikes...