Karma 1420
Acceptance 348
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 29-12-2023 23:44  Profile P.M.
Font size: S M LJLM Mia Thai

Date & Time: Jan. 4 , 2024
Location:  JSL 2/F turn right from staircase into the corridor , door on the left
Name:  didn't ask
Nationality & Language: Thai. Good enough English to hold conversation
Face:  3/5 like I said her look leans towards milf - otherwise a typical Thai woman
Body: 4/5  big bazongas albeit man-made her left tit is softer than her right, meaty ass for the pushin'  , 5'2-3" ish
Service: 4.5/5 she knows what she's doing , she likes to direct the flow , but it works out because she is a seasoned pro
GFE/PSE :  a pro that knows how to please def. Service-oriented
Price & Session Length: $400 30 mins bbbj FS
Repeat: lots more to try, but she is a safe bet if you're a tit man and to a lesser extent an assman

Most doors were closed today, I went at 2:00 PM and again at 8:00 PM - definitely don't go too early as most of the Thais and some Mainland WGs most likely haven't returned from New Years leave yet.

Knocked on her door working my way up from 2/F to 8/F and back decided to sate my appetite for big tits with her.

She insisted on paying upfront and I confirm bbbj and it was off to the shower - surprisingly she joined in even tho it was a tight fit for two ppl. Lathered me up nice with some grinding action and tugging on LB from behind
She allowed LFK and some light rubbing on LS.

Had to give those big titties some love and sucked and pressed them up against my body and hands, slapped them with my cock like drums and tit job before doing the main course with some CG action.  This got her real wet as I could feel it running down my legs. Decide to give her meaty ass a pounding by switching to doggy. She got really into it here and after some more thrusting finished in the Dom feeling satisfied.    Lied down with her and chatted for a bit before hitting the showers - this time separately.  

For $400 with bbbj and FS on the table she does not disappoint and definitely not a clock watcher either. You won't feel rushed and that's very important these days imo.

Better than paying those ones on the 6/F floor $7-800* for a varied / Possibly DM experience imo.  

* The $800 was for a lone Russian I spotted on 6/F nest that all charge $700 a throw (most likely without bbbj)

[ Last edited by  biggumz at 4-1-2024 23:29 ]

Recent Ratings
goldenpanda   25-1-2024 05:14  Acceptance  +1   
Unitedfuture   12-1-2024 17:56  Karma  +2   
recluse   7-1-2024 22:58  Acceptance  +1   
LilDaunt   5-1-2024 23:58  Acceptance  +1   Good
magictime12   5-1-2024 15:09  Karma  +5