Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 19-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 10-10-2023 01:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
HK Fansspa - May

Date & Time of Session:  10 Sept 23, 1030 pm
Name:  May (in theory. in practice not so sure. Probably B+S)
Link:  https://t.me/fansspa
Agent: Fansspa  https://t.me/fansspa88
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Mandarin, no English but got by using translator
Age: Seemed early 20s, advertised as much younger, but i don't really chase that low
Face:  3.5/5 Pretty but perhaps a bit too much foundation. Made me wonder what she was covering up, and I think it was to try and look a bit younger
Body: 4/5 Really petite and thin. Probably a small C cup. Certainly MCOT on this front
Height:  Says 166cm tall so that's about 5'4ish. I think that's about right give or take
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  2000. 1 shot, never discussed time, I assumed 45, but ended up being about 30 mins. Was clear she wanted a reasonably quick turnaround but didn't directly say anything about time.
Repeat: Possibly, but probably not

Having lurked for a few months since I first arrived in HK around 6 months ago. I'll be coming and going regularly so I've been considering sharing reports, and after a few punts, I'll start with tonight's. I'll get round to filling in some blanks from previous reports later on (where I have enough info to make it vaguely worthwhile for people). So far I've tried Temple straight streetwalkers, 141 walkups, prearranged 141s and had good luck with civilians in LKF and on Skout (where I was initially looking for trade and ended up finding civilians). Having figured out some telegram groups from this forum initially looking for the domestics trade groups I also came across the agent groups and tonight I caved in. I might not get much time this trip so thought I'd go higher end than normal and see what a premium price buys me.

First things first, a confession. I really struggle to keep it up with a dom on. Instant loss of 90% feeling and I end up having to get a HJ to finish. Because of this I tend to seek out riskier practices that are not condoned on this forum. I get tests regularly (every few weeks, it's cheap enough back home) and so far I've been clean but I appreciate, you just never know.

Anyway, with that background out of the way, I had read a few reports on here about B+S with this agent so was a bit unsure. I ended up going for it as some of the girls were advertised as uncovered for an additional fee (typically +700). I reached out to the agent and specified that was what I was looking for and was either May or Bo available. Agent replied that May was available so I headed on down at the prearranged time. Services advertised were shower together, water blow, BBBJ, DATY/69, DFK and the aforementioned uncovered for extra.

On arrival my first impressions were that the girl was pretty and she had a really nice petite body. She was older than specified (which actually was a bonus for me) but she didn't exactly look like May in the pics/video. She had lighter brown hair and looked more like Bo, (with longer hair) than May, but she was MCOT so went with it.

Second indication of B+S was she immediately asked if I really wanted BB, or could we use a cover. I explained through translate that I struggled to finish, or even stay hard with a dom, and she said she'd prefer to use a dom and was that ok? I have absolutely no objections to girls looking after themselves and refusing to engage in risky practices, but if you don't offer it, why put it on an ad to begin, and for sure - don't accept a client who is specifically asking for it in advance. Having said that, I could feel a stiring in the loins and she was looking good so I went with it and said lets have a try.

At this point we took off clothes and headed to the shower where she cleaned me up. After drying off we headed to the bed where she gave me about 60 secs of BBBJ somewhat ineffectively and as I was starting to get a bit hard (but not really hard) she suggested putting on a dom and going for the main course. I suggested 69 and she said she didn't do it as she didn't really like it, so I agreed to put on the dom and get started. Went in mish first and she was pretty tight and even with the dom I was kinda half feeling good, but not enough to get me over the hill. I was a bit disappointed she didn't seem to want to kiss at all, never-mind DFK but I didn't try to push my luck. At least I was staying hard. I asked if she'd go on top so I could watch her riding me and she said she didn't do that, so instead we went for doggy and she was tickling my balls from underneath which felt good (not necessarily a trick I'd expect someone of her advertised age to know). At this point I was hot, sweating and starting to get tired so she turned up the AC and we went back to mish. I asked if we could get rid of the dom to get over the hill, and she suggested a HJ to finish instead. Ok fair enough, gonna be one of those days. I shot my load, showered and headed off.

Worth mentioning the room was a bit messy with things strewn all over the place (wet towels, food wrappers etc) and the bathroom was covered in water with makeup all over the sink area. While this didn't bother me, some neat freaks may be put off by this too.

All in all a pretty girl who didn't seem to be up for the services advertised and didn't exactly pull out all the stops to make me feel welcome, but she did have a great body if you like petite. YMMV, maybe she'd had a long day, or maybe she got dropped in it on the B+S last minute herself. I keep wondering 'what if' as I could have seen the punt going really well on a different day. I think next time I get a chance (which might not be for a bit) I'll try k12 who seems to have cheaper options with my kind of extras. At least I don't feel like i'd be forking out too much for the sort of service I can get at any walkup (albeit I have another story to tell about getting completely barracuda'd at a prearranged walk up in SSP last time I was here; an embarrasing story to tell later of my worst punt ever).

Recent Ratings
Mister   13-10-2023 16:01  Karma  +3   Well written, but can’t say you weren’t warned. Shared info (including your report) is what the forum is all about.
Ecy29   12-10-2023 14:40  Karma  +3   Fansspa is the expert in bait and switch. They do put in a lot of efforts into their fake photos and fake reviews. Someo ...
Johnhkhkhkhk   11-10-2023 09:56  Karma  +3   
frollics1   10-10-2023 18:13  Karma  +5   I got offered a 16/17yo BB for 2500. but I bet a scam. lol.
finsbury   10-10-2023 12:59  Karma  +4   fuck fanspa.
Phaychay   10-10-2023 11:48  Karma  +4   Probably should have walked or call the agent to see another girl.
mihirorox   10-10-2023 02:27  Acceptance  +1