ANGEL - FMB, Jordan 8th floor, B1

NAME - ANGEL
ADDRESS - 8th floor, B1, FMB, Jordan
DATE - tonight, Sept 28th, 2023
LINK - https://141-hk.com/en/A45682-Jordan-Massage-Angel.html
PRICE - $500 FS + $100 BBBJ
RACE - PRC
REPEAT - absolutely not
AGE - most likely early to mid 40s - she said she used to work hotels years and years ago before walkups (probably been doing walkups for a decade now)

FACE - 5/10 = her face looks good at the door, but once you see it up close you can see her age, nothing like the DB pics
BODY - 4.5/10 = a bit of a belly, bushy snatch, has a big black birthmark on her butt, droopy boobs with wrinkles
SKILL - 4.5/10 = slighty below average service, big disappointment as I saw many of her reports and they make it out like she offers out of the world service,
BJ lasted 30'ish secs then she immediately capped for FS
LANGUAGE - Mandarin, Cantonese

PROS - good attitude (if you go in) - she usually slams the door if you walk away, not a clock-watcher, talkative
CONS - average service, charges an extra $100 for BJ without condom which lasted about 30 seconds = not worth it, she said she offers massage but this is
just upsell to make a quick buck with zero massage skills as this is very common among WGs in this building.
Rule of thumb, if they offer FS and massage, 99.999% of the time that means they don't know how to massage at all. Also pics do not really look like her

Walked to Jordan from TST since I had some time - most of the WGs in this building are in their mid to late 30s, many in their early 40s.
I saw Angel before on the DB but didn't pull the trigger, knocked on her door last year few times but never bothered to go in, so had to try to get it over with.
Saw her photos on the site, and I can say that the pics are photoshopped very heavy, I would say she looks 30% out of 100%, perhaps she is using photos she took years and
years ago, and on top of that - slap on some PS.
When I rang her doorbell, she looked nice - but each time she answers the door, she turns her face with her right side showing and hiding her left side, that's one thing I
always noticed when she opens the door, she never shows her whole front face at the door, and she is standing a bit far.

When I finally went in and saw her up close, I immediately thought of another WG- she looks like Siu Siu a bit, the old lady from Phoenix in CWB, especially her lower face.
She wears a lot of makeup and once the clothes come off, you can see her real age - when she stripped off, I regretted going in.
We showered together, nothing special, just soap and water- then we went onto the bed, started off with licking nipples and licking my thigh then grabbed my penis, asking
if I wanted BBBJ for extra $100, I said okay but wished I didn't - she gave a quick 30'ish secs BJ, super fast, after that she went straight for the cap and got on top -
fake moans and she uses her snatch to clinch down on my cock, felt nothing.
We then switched positions a few times, and finally got tired and asked to be finished off with a HJ.
She dumped some baby oil on me and tugged me off - one of the worst BJs ever, she didn't even bother to make any effort.
Was basically her hand with a firm grip on the penis and pulling it up and down, no massage motion or playing with my balls, absolute zero effort.
I told her to stop and I then jerked off myself to finish and get out of there - finally finished with me shooting it over her belly.

We both hit the showers to wash up while chatting about random stuff - before, she used to be located in this building (for a very long time), then left for Prince Edward
56-58 for a few months before going on leave only to resurface back in FMB this week. The reason why she came back to Jordan was because her room in PE was super
small with no windows and was 20,000+ HKD per month, now she is only paying 8k for a bigger room in FMB. After she got out of the shower, she started cleaning up the room,
removing the disposable covers with new ones.
Overall, don't think it was worth the $600, very very average at best.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
wickwackerd   30-9-2023 00:38  Acceptance  +3   Nice report. I have never seen a girl that took my fancy at FMB...
HKGPeter   29-9-2023 20:13  Karma  +3   Thank you.
HK_Legend   29-9-2023 11:11  Karma  +10   HK$20,000 / month?? Likely including the AD "management" I suppose.
proplus   29-9-2023 08:23  Acceptance  +3   Thanks for the heads up
sexforhealth   29-9-2023 05:41  Karma  +2   Looks like she has a good personality
Sniper1   29-9-2023 03:14  Acceptance  +1   
tmptmp   29-9-2023 01:18  Acceptance  +1   Thank you.