Body: 4.6/5 very nice body, not sporty but fit, natural C's and nice small ass
Height: 158?
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2.5/5
GFE: 2/5 -
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: 1000 60min
WIR: place yes, girl no

Have been keeping an eye out for Julia for a while, haven't seen any post about her so figured to give it a try.she 's not always on the roster as she has a regular job in Shenzhen. Apparently she's a pet groomer there. Friendly but shy
She had a regular skirt with a black blouse on, was already imagining how she would look underneath
P1
Very light massage, not much power, could tell it's not her everyday job. Did most of the basic things nothing too exciting.

P2
After massage she took of her clothes and my towel, did som light kissing and scratching on my back. Nothing very exciting until her soft skin and natural C's touched my body. Her body is absolutely MCOT soft, petit, clean, very niced shaped boobs could absolutely devour her that got me instantly aroused aaaand that was my highlight of the evening
She told me to flip and asked if I could play with her first. She layed down and was very shy at that moment, could barely do anything

Recent Ratings
orangerange   19-9-2023 08:57  Karma  +5   Thx for reporting
myketin   15-9-2023 17:10  Karma  +3   
HKGPeter   15-9-2023 12:04  Karma  +3   Thank you.
zebra   15-9-2023 07:58  Karma  +6