Body: 3.5/5; quite fit.
Height:  5”1’
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 2.5/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  1,000
Repeat: If nothing else to do.

I often grab a beer after work near Elgin street - the Monday was  slow so left work early and thought might try this place to kill an hour. Found her in the DB on this website. Sandy texted back straight away, said the massage is $400 and “we can discuss anything else after you get here”. I didn’t have any expectations when I rolled in which is always a good thing because you won’t be too disappointed. Sandy answered the door and showed me in. She is Thai - quite a plain Jane face - but noticed she looked pretty fit - like a swimmers build - broad shoulders and super fit legs. I thought shite, maybe I have a lady boy but after she spoke she did not sound like a guy, no sign of an Adam’s apple I was pretty confident I could rest easy. Had a shower with one of those paper towels which do nothing to dry you but didn’t mind.

P1

Massage was ok, not great. Used a bit too much oil generally which can be a hassle getting it all off you, when you know you have to go home later on. No real feeling up LB or balls before the flip. After the flip - standard massage continued on legs as you often get in these older style spas ( as opposed to say, Wish, K2 when the flip is the starting gun for P2). The usual pressure put right on your groin/ top of the hip area awakens LB effectively.

She asks me HJ, BJ or FS. She said 1,500 FS. One, I was feeling lazy and thought I can just lie back and she can do the work; and two, 1,500 is too steep for this place and girl. Anyway I ask how much BJ she said 1,000 and would get her full kit off - done!

In P2 - have to say she has a very fit body - no obvious fat; slight belly when she leans over; very nice B cups nice, soft and natural ( these do not belong to a ladyboy), and a cracker of a butt - nice and round - again- zero cellulite, very perky. She went straight into a BBBJ - technique not bad, but not amazing  - not enough hand and suction could have been better. She knelt next me on the bed while doing this. I got access to LS with my fingers felt like it was a bit prickly there but she was ok with my finger in there. I decided this won’t quite do so grabbed her left leg to straddle over my face into a 69 position. At that point she checked - do you want FS? I said no all good - anyway,  on the second attempt she slipped into 69 and we both went at each other pretty enthusiastically. As said she has a great and perky ass so this was enjoyable and allows my finger in her butthole - all the way in too  - took me a while to come as was tired but she kept at it like a trooper. Eventually I had to take over myself to finish as her suction was almost nonexistent- I think because she did not want me to come in her mouth. Anyway did the shower and paid. I was slightly alarmed because she got dressed and so not shower - um hope she takes one when a punter leaves at least. She is off to Macau on Thursday this week then back for 20 more days after that then back to Thailand. Not a bad punt to fill in a lazy Monday afternoon.

[ Last edited by  Rugger007 at 11-9-2023 17:08 ]

Recent Ratings
orangerange   19-9-2023 08:54  Karma  +5   Thx for sharing
myketin   15-9-2023 17:03  Karma  +3