Acceptance 116
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 22-8-2023 21:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Seasoned punter gets "scammed" @ JLM :(

Hello friends!

I came back to HK after a long time away for a quick work trip so of course, had to check out my old favorite venues (KH, JLM, Fuji) and see what's new.

JLM used to be one of my favorites because the quality was good, but that was many years ago. The first thing I noticed now is the quality of girls have declined alot compared to before. But here I was and I wanted to make the most of it.

So I took notes of some of the rooms with girls I considered attractive (and also the rooms not to bother checking again). Happy to share my notes but I'm not sure if that format of posting is allowed here since guidelines is for specific reports. If it is allowed, I will make a separate post with my notes updated as of August 21 2023.

For this report I will focus on my 'scam' experience at JLM:

I started from 808 and walked all the way to 202. I landed at 507A, if my memory serves correct (it's either 507A or 505A).

An attractive girl with big tits, heels and a short skirt opened the door, seemed very presentable, nice legs and pretty eyes.

The first red flag should be that she refused to take off the mask. Said something about how she can take it off for an extra $100, and that she's usually booked up by regulars.

But she looked good and I am still scared of COVID, so thought could still with the mask on lol.

I asked the price. She quoted 600.
Seemed reasonable, and the going rate for JLM.

So I entered...

All was going well until I got in the shower. I look out and she's taken off her mask, and was definitely less attractive than my imagination.

She then starts asking if I wanted extras like +$300 for an HJ or some other services I can't read in chinese for $400+. I told her I only had $600 and she starts saying she accepts everything from WeChat to wire transfers.

I told her I thought FS was included at the $600 quoted, that's the usual going rate. She acted surprised, and said it wasn't, and it was apparently written on the door

Of course if that's true it was entirely my fault and to be one of the most expensive PG and mediocre massages I've ever had in my life.

Crazy thing is I've had hundreds of experiences over the years and this is the first time I've ever had this happen in HK...

At this point I did consider to just get up and leave, but I had already showered and don't want to ruin my first punt back here after many years so thought I'd just see how it played out. Maybe she was really good at massage

She starts giving a mediocre shoulder rub (with gloves on mind you) and worse, she won't stop blabbering. She keeps explaining how it's not a scam, how it's on the door, and how much of an HJ expert she is, how everyone tips her $100 extra and if I added another $300 I would get one of the best HJs of my life. And of course, she accepts visa/mastercard.

She also kept saying how all the other girls in the building are terrible and ladyboys from Thailand and HK has changed alot blah blah so I can't expect FS... how it's not the same anymore as it used to be, so maybe i can be her regular

After about 10 mins of that, and felt like it was now costing me not just money but time, I just got fed up and paid and left. At least I'd save myself the time, the money was gone, and I couldn't imagine her blabbering while giving me an expert HJ

I've frequented JLM for many years prior, and this is the first time I've ever fell for this. I did notice some doors that say 'massage' years back, and I avoided those. But completely forgot about that and was in a rush today and didn't really pay attention this time. My mistake.

But I hope that this costly error at least was worth it for writing a report and serve as a reminder for newbies to be more careful of agreements at the door and upsells. I've had dozens of punts and never thought it'd happen to me. I really should have known better...

Well there goes $600 and while I didn't get anything besides some organic chinese massage oil that she claims to be dermatologically approved, at least I got to write this report and hope that there is at least some value I can share.

A few minutes later I did end up on a different floor and FS a pretty attractive chinese girl. I can say I was ssatisfied with that experience, but frankly not sure if 141 walkups around this time of the year is worth it for me anymore.

Will save that for a separate report.

Be safe

Recent Ratings
Johnhkhkhkhk   1-9-2023 17:57  Karma  +3   Sympathy K
toey_toad   27-8-2023 21:35  Karma  +6   Sounds awful, sorry bro
mkmay_14   25-8-2023 05:27  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
ZirePhoenix   25-8-2023 00:54  Karma  +2   
Stark   23-8-2023 11:55  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
HKGPeter   23-8-2023 11:28  Karma  +3   Thank you.
JackTheBat   23-8-2023 08:13  Karma  +10   Thanks. Better luck next time!
junked   23-8-2023 06:12  Acceptance  +1   
manhands   23-8-2023 04:32  Karma  +4   At least you got out of there, post but clarity would have felt worse
clampbottom   23-8-2023 00:08  Karma  +3   Hard luck, you can put your survey report of jsl in mongering talks.
booby_lover   22-8-2023 23:12  Karma  +5   Tough start. Best climb back on the whores and try again. At least can't get much worse.
alex.portnoy   22-8-2023 22:43  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
STFCQuark   22-8-2023 22:19  Karma  +1   You should have taken a pic of the door. Sorry for you loss.
lgjlgjlgj   22-8-2023 22:16  Karma  +2   
sexforhealth   22-8-2023 22:10  Acceptance  +2   I would have dressed, left and paid less. These hos out of their mind
Mandoggy   22-8-2023 22:09  Karma  +3   Damn Borat! She ain’t the one
sexforhealth
Carnal Conqueror

UID 294270
Digest Posts 0
Credits 261
Posts 72
Karma 256
Acceptance 107
Reading Access 30
Registered 18-7-2023
Location California
Status Offline
Post at 22-8-2023 22:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Many sympathies, dont be too hard on yourself shes a bitch.
But shouldve left when she wouldnt take off the mask. How can you know shes attractive with half her face covered?
Theres a door next to the stairwell hallway (probably 507) with massage only or no sex sticker not sure if its the same girl.

Guide to get the best experience and prevent scamming girls:
Ask if they kiss (point at your lips) then daty (point at their pussy). If they at least kiss should be decent.

https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D1

"When I bang chicas, I am the clock watcher
If they waste time shower, I point to the clock and say time not start until you're done showering.  I shower first or 1-2 minutes..."

[ Last edited by  sexforhealth at 22-8-2023 22:29 ]

-Kings like us need multiple girls