Post at 25-7-2023 21:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sultry Sally at K2

Date & Time of Session: June 2023, late morning
Name: Sally
Link: Contactable via whatsapp +852 5515 8413 or telegram kmiaspa
Agent: K2/Mia
Nationality & Language: Cantonese, Mandarin and a little English
Face: 4/5 alluring lips and likeness to photos however her hair is now shoulder length
Body: 4/5 slim fit body with a set of B cup tits
Height: 160cm
Skill: 3/5 massage
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  $1,100 HKD for 60mins plus $100 tip
Repeat: Yes

Mia booking and facilities are run by the same account that handles K2 as they're sister spas. Booking was swift as I reached out on whatsapp and requested who was available on the same day and received photo previews of all the girls, eventually selecting Sally based on that sultry look in her photos.

Although Mia spa is smaller and older than K2, its location is very convenient being so close to LKF sandwiched between Stanley and Wellington road - the entrance is a smokers alleyway which you'll have to walk through to reach the building gate, where you'll let yourself in by inputting the gate code provided by the agent. No one cares or will glance at you as you come and go, however I couldn't help but feel a rush of excitement every time I take this approach in Central. Mia spa is located on 4F, don't mix this up with 3F which is Joey spa (K2's location in Sheung Wan is on 3F, perhaps that's why I automatically hit the wrong floor button). A final note when booking Mia spa, do insist on taking the largest room at the very end of the establishment, if not you may find yourself stuck with the first room that only has a single sized massage table.

Part 1 massage: Sally's like a hot-date that you've taken home, you suspect that she's got an arousing side to her that you're dying to uncover as she takes off her dress and strips down to her panties to begin a sensual massage - enough to feel at ease but not particularly strong, she knows where to tease and tickle as I can soon feel her nails graze my thighs.

Part 2 magic: There is something very alluring about Sally's eyes and lips, it draws you into her as it did for me as I lean in she reciprocates with a DFK. As she fully strips off, she leans against me and I can feel how soft and smooth her skin is as I take in her scent and kiss her behind the ear and nuzzle her neck. Sally is bold and enthusiastic, her GFE ability to turn you-on is amazing, from the way she erotically looks at you which makes you feel desired, to gentle kisses and tickles she'll go for your ears and stick her tongue in.

Playtime heats up and she'll make you really hard as our hands go roaming and I can feel her nails tracing my body. She moans as I lick and suck on her nipples and her B cup tits swell up in my hands whilst she's rubbing her wet LS on my LB. She sits up in cowgirl position and continues to play with LB with her fingers, teasing and stroking it placing it into her thigh gap she gave the real GFE of fucking a girlfriend. She grinds and moans with that sultry gaze she looked into my eyes, until I came hard in her hands as she kept milking every drop to complete the girlfriend experience.

If you like your K2/Mia sessions with Gigi and Lisa, then I would definitely recommend taking an experience with Sally. She's a pleaser with desire and excitement to make you rock hard, she has that pretty Chinese girl look with a slim fit twenty-something body, wet bushy V and sultry lips. Enjoy your endeavours with Sally and please share your experiences with her and the other lesser reviewed K2 girls!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
orangerange   27-7-2023 19:21  Karma  +6   Good written report
dienw   27-7-2023 12:06  Karma  +2   Thanks
12man34   26-7-2023 21:23  Acceptance  +1   Thank you so much! Might consider using them
Sandwhale   26-7-2023 18:50  Karma  +5   
HKGPeter   26-7-2023 18:09  Karma  +3   Thank you.
Mister   26-7-2023 11:28  Karma  +4   Good, vivid report that succeeds n capturing the flavour of the girl. Keep reporting your escapades
beefbroccoli   26-7-2023 11:14  Acceptance  +1   
boscitc   26-7-2023 09:05  Karma  +6   
Ramsyhk   26-7-2023 07:21  Karma  +2   Nice one bro, by the way is the spa will be busy? If u have booking do u need to wait at lobby?
dseto200   26-7-2023 01:37  Karma  +1   
cityguy   25-7-2023 23:16  Karma  +1   God, look at the shitty photoshop on the lower face. That is very poor work lol
zebra   25-7-2023 21:38  Karma  +6   
chunkibutt
Carnal Conqueror

UID 177468
Digest Posts 0
Credits 235
Posts 9
Karma 234
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-2-2017
Status Offline
Post at 26-7-2023 10:53  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 chunkibutt's post

@Ramsyhk Nice one bro, by the way is the spa will be busy? If u have booking do u need to wait at lobby?

Both Mia and K2 have their busy periods which I've asked the girls before, as the main clientele are the island side working crowd the busy period is during the weekday lunchtime bookings 12pm to 3pm and afterwork 5pm to 8pm crowd who go during dinner/drinks time or have to make it home to their family. Weekends are apparently flexible and easy to book.

If you have a booking you're unlikely to have to wait at the awkward small lobby, often any of the girls who greet you will show you to a room immediately. The only scenario where you'll have to wait is if you've asked for a specific room which they're cleaning up or a previous bro has run overtime, this is more likely to occur at Mia as it 3 rooms (with 2 rooms with a large bed) vs K2 (with 5 rooms all large beds).

[ Last edited by  chunkibutt at 26-7-2023 11:27 ]

Recent Ratings
Mister   27-7-2023 12:59  Karma  +1   Does Sally do the CBJ with the little bag at no extra charge, which IIRC is part of the usual Kamia package?
chunkibutt
Carnal Conqueror

UID 177468
Digest Posts 0
Credits 235
Posts 9
Karma 234
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-2-2017
Status Offline
Post at 27-7-2023 15:43  Profile P.M. 
@Mister Does Sally do the CBJ with the little bag at no extra charge, which IIRC is part of the usual Kamia package?

Yes, Sally does do the CBJ with the bag at no extra charge - from my understanding this is part of the standard K2/Mia package with any of the girls.

Ps - Sally's in town right now until Sat 29th July afternoon as she features in the K2 photo previews

Recent Ratings
Mister   28-7-2023 12:31  Karma  +1   Thanks
abbaranks
Musky Member

UID 258048
Digest Posts 0
Credits 102
Posts 59
Karma 101
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 20
Registered 24-5-2019
Status Offline
Post at 3-8-2023 00:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 chunkibutt's post

This sounds about right. If you try to do a walkup during Monday to Friday at popular times chances are there's no one (or almost no-one) available. Weekend is more flexible. However, the selection is different! a number of the girls (possibly the more popular ones) only work during working days so often the weekend selection is not so good. Not sure if this has changed during post covid times.

Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   3-8-2023 12:17  Karma  +1   Thank you.