Face:  4/5
Body:  3/5 fake D-cup
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 3/5 FS & 4/5 massage
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 800/60 minutes
Repeat: Mmmmm, nah (but great massage)

This is the first of 3 reports about a long weekday evening following 7s weekend. First, as precursor, it was good to see some new talent back in town for 7s. With so few fans around to watch the matches, there were noticeably fresh FL faces around WC over the weekend. I was out chasing tail as per custom, confident of victory with all closing hours removed. But 7s weekend turned into a fiasco for me, with visiting pinays asking inflated prices (one blonde pinay hottie at Embassy asking 3k for overnight at 3:30am—f..k that!), and a Viet regular (who I always pay up in the morning) suddenly wanted advance payment when she came over with a deliciously tall Thai friend (so I promptly threw them a 100 bill for taxi and told them to get lost – without reaping the pleasure of a 3P…).

Licking my wounds from such misadventure and my lil Mussolini screaming for redemption at the office by Monday afternoon, I got on 141 to see what newbies might be on offer. I quickly came upon a couple listings under walkups in Sai Wan that caught my attention – one 23yo Anna who had a nice body/face and another Lily with a MCOT milfy look. Both had the same contact, so I enquired about a 7 pm session. Both were available and I opted for sexy milf for first punt, thinking that I might have a chance to go back to Anna after a break. I thought I’d recognized the QRW address from a pre-covid romp, and indeed when I showed up it turned out that 3 Thais had rented the place for a couple weeks around 7s.

It was a little awkward walking in with all 3 of them in the same room. I realized I wouldn’t be able to do the follow up with Anna, but in any case was glad with my choice as neither of the younger ones were MCOT. “Lily” (told me her real name is Amm) on the other hand turned out to be much more beautiful than her pics (below, captured from 141 listing no longer up), with a stunning face and brand new boob job to match the nice tight curvature of her ass. Only problem was her belly roll had started to expand (pics are obviously a few years old), so if it wasn’t for that she’d have been a 4-5/5. Still, she was extremely flirty as she pushed me into her room. She immediately pulled me to the bed and started rubbing young bro n kissing the outside of my pants. Voom! I erected immediately and she pulled down my pants and gave it a nice little wet kiss.

I knew I wanted to rim that pristine anus of hers, so I rushed through our shower and got her on her knees in bed so I could get the slurpy in motion. It quickly shifted to 69 which was great but then all the sudden she seemed to be in a rush and no longer flirty. I was like “we have 60 minutes, what’s the rush”, but she already had Mr Dom on before I could finish the question. She rode me quickly and crazily, and I had to do doggy to grab onto those athletic shoulders and lick the tattoo on her back as I pounded the impressively hard ass. It was only a few minutes before

As I collapsed I noticed it was only freaking 7:15. “Oh shit, is she gonna try to short change me and push me out?” I really wasn’t in the mood for more drama after the aborted threesome from Sat. Just when I thought she’d started getting manipulative, however, she showed me her best side. She started taking control of my body and giving me this amazing Thai massage for the next 40 minutes. Divinity! I didn’t even realize how badly I needed it, but she told me as she massaged that she is certified and owns her own studio near the Bangkok airport. She and her comrades would be flying back to Thailand the next morning, and she doesn’t normally FL as WG in BKK (but who knows…). Anyway, no doubts about the massage credentials. How do those tiny women inflict such pressure in exactly the right spots?

So when she finished she gave me a nice kiss as I showered once more and left (again awkward with the 2 younger mates just texting in the living room – maybe if I were ballsier like some of you madmen I would have proposed a 4P…). Perhaps I’ll check her out for massage next time I visit BKK. Overall, the sex was good but just too rushed, but the massage add-on made it a great n low cost evening warmup. The thing is I’d popped my Vita-V at 5:45 and didn’t want to waste the last 3 hours of use. Part of me thought, just quit while I’m ahead and go home to chill with Netflix. But noooooooooo. The blue oval V-pill forced me into other intentions. That’s valuable pharmacy cash at work, after all! So I decided to head back to WC to cool down with a beer as I check out the availability of a hot Viet that I’d spotted on the 141 phone appt list. What do you call misguided, premature confidence? Whatever it is, I had it, coz the evening was about to take a turn for the worse (see Pt 2 in Hotel Walk-in) before getting only a little bit better (see Pt 3 under Free-lancers).

[ Last edited by  littleitalia at 13-11-2022 20:59 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
BrownNuts   15-11-2022 12:13  Karma  +4   
batman108   15-11-2022 01:41  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
HK_Legend   13-11-2022 23:09  Karma  +6   
davcha   13-11-2022 21:39  Karma  +4   Looking good
manhands   13-11-2022 20:59  Karma  +4