Date & Time of Session:  Mid-Sept 2022 weekday afternoon
Name:  Lisa
Link:TG@JoyfulSpa
Nationality & Language: Mainland China, Mandarin & Cantonese with accent
Face: 4/5 pretty with good smile
Body: 3.5/5 not very fit, a little fat belly but huge tits
Height:  1.5m ?
Skill & Service: 5/5
GFE: 3/5 quiet during massage (P1), but more talkative during nuru (P2)
Price & Session Length:  1300 (90min but really 75min as I was in a rush)
Repeat: Yes

First time posting, long time lurker.
After a dry spell since 5th wave started in HKG, I finally got chance to have some spare time while being in TST so I decided to visit Joyful Spa.

I contacted them through TG and asked which lady was available. They replied with a list and after checking the pictures on the TG channel I went for Lisa and her huge tits.
She opened the door when I arrived, she has a short height, face-length short bleached hair,  and was wearing a tight black dress that showed her huge tits. She took me to an empty room and told me to have a shower. I could hear moans from a different room while showering and waiting for her to return.

The room was spacious and clean, as if it had been renovated not a long time ago. After a few minutes, Lisa returned and asked me if I was going for 60min or 90min massage. I chose 60min as I had not much time to spare. She started the dry massage, which was really good. She found the tight spots and apply the necessary pressure when needed.
After around 45min of dry massage she asked if I wanted to switch to 90min as she could finish all the tight spots in my body. I agreed as I liked her skill and was already very relaxed due to the good dry massage.

One thing I noticed during the dry massage is that she was wearing a sanitary pants under her dress, so I assumed she was on her period. I didn't mind as the dry massage was going very good. After around 15 more minuted, she said she was done for the first part (P1) and was going out for the nuru gel. When she returned I noticed she was wearing a normal underwear however she took off her clothes very quickly for part 2 (P2).

I noticed a little belly fat, but it didn't matter to me as those tits were as huge as announced. She started with the nuru gel from the neck down, rubbing all her huge tits from neck to shoulders and over the back. Once she reached the bottom, she told me to raise up a little bit so she could massage the balls, shaft and the part between anus and balls. It felt amazing and stayed a long while over there. She asked to flip and started with a cat bath from neck to nipples, and down to the thighs, balls and shaft. She was about to start a BBBJ but I stopped her as I had other plans. She continued her massage around the balls, shaft and thighs and felt so good. She really has skill!

After some minutes she laid on my side and started a HJ to finish the deed,so I asked if I can play with her tits. She agreed but very quickly told me if better not, so I assumed she had sore tits from her period. Instead I ask her if she could use her tits instead of her hand. She agreed and after getting into position and a great tit-fuck   .

After the deed, she cleaned and told me to proceed to the shower where she helped me get cleaned. I still had more 15min however I had to go so I decided to leave for next time. I paid and left very relaxed.

Recent Ratings
PHUNTRU   7-11-2022 13:24  Karma  +2   
zebra   6-11-2022 15:16  Karma  +6   
chickentastic   5-11-2022 14:41  Karma  +2   Thanks
badelaude1   5-11-2022 11:54  Karma  +4   Excellent
boscitc   5-11-2022 07:49  Karma  +6   Thanks