Subject: Jean Spa - Aling - No Show / Avoid!
waterbottlebear
Lustful Lord

UID 280798
Digest Posts 0
Credits 549
Posts 23
Karma 547
Acceptance 44
Reading Access 40
Registered 20-1-2022
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 9-8-2022 07:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Jean Spa - Aling - No Show / Avoid!

What's up gents. I've been reading the amazing reviews some fellow punters have put up about Aling and knew I needed to sample that ass

I messaged the Jean Spa TG early in the day and made an appointment for 8:30pm with Aling. Her photo was advertised as part of the "menu" for the day and I had no suspicions the encounter wouldn't go as planned. I even booked another time with Aling the following Wednesday, confident that I was going to have a good punt and would want to repeat.

Unfortunately Aling never showed at our appointment time. Not sure who is at fault here, so I'll detail out what happened and let you guys be the judge.

I got to Jean Spa around 8:10pm and was ushered into a room by Suki. She told me to shower, but reading other reviews about a bait and switch, I decided to keep my clothes on for a little while longer. Glad I did. Another mainland girl came in and pretended to be Aling, which also happened to 2 out of the 3 previous reviews about Aling. I knew this attempted switch was coming, so I showed the girl a picture of Aling. She understood that I wasn't going to be tricked and left. No harm, no foul - I expected this to happen.

Suki comes back in, surprised that I haven't showered, and starts to offer up "another Vietnamese" girl. Suki starts talking about "trying new experiences"...I'm pretty spontaneous but I'm gonna hold out for that ass, thank you very much! I was told Aling stepped out of the spa but will be back for our appointment soon. No problem! I told Suki I can wait. This night was for Aling. Suki leaves, visibly frustrated that I won't budge in my desires.

I message the TG agent about Aling and the appointment, and they reply back saying they haven't heard any messages from Aling yet. I get the sense that the appointment time wasn't confirmed. This was around 8:25pm and only now was I getting suspicious that Aling wasn't going to show. Silly me - maybe I should've been more aware at their repeated attempts to get me to shower and the offering of other girls. Anyways, lesson learned.

I figure that Aling isn't going to show and I start to leave. I don't know if the spa even messaged Aling for our appointment...and if they did, I don't know if Aling just decided not to show up. I personally think Jean Spa knew that Aling wasn't working, used her pictures anyway and tried b&s me...but only God knows where that ass was that night

Now this last bit is a little frustrating - as I'm leaving the door, Suki tells me next time I need to confirm an appointment......the first thing I did when I entered was say that I had an appointment with Aling. Clearly there's some disconnect between the TG agent and Suki, but to try to place the blame on me as I'm leaving wasn't really a classy move. I'm not one to just show up to a spa...I wanted a very specific experience that night and somehow it's on me that their girl didn't show up? I don't know...but what I do know is Jean Spa can't be trusted to keep their word. Maybe that ass will stay as a myth for me unfortunately, but if you have Aling's contact, my PMs are wide open. Stay safe out there gents.

Recent Ratings
BrownNuts   19-8-2022 18:34  Karma  +3   
orangerange   10-8-2022 08:53  Karma  +6   Sympathy Ks
Mike747   9-8-2022 21:33  Karma  +5   leaving is the best thing to do. Not that they care, they will probably keep using ghost pics. a place to ban
HK_Legend   9-8-2022 13:59  Karma  +5   Good advice to keep the close to resist Bait & Switch. Aling maybe a ghost, but that place OBVIOUSLY tries to take advan ...
bigboy4791   9-8-2022 12:33  Karma  +4   
godisdead   9-8-2022 12:25  Karma  +8   Bummer.
Dutchy12   9-8-2022 11:30  Karma  +4   
zebra   9-8-2022 10:16  Karma  +6   
Jack_Sparrow   9-8-2022 09:28  Karma  +2   Aling should just freelance..
PiR2_42   9-8-2022 08:52  Karma  +4   
waterbottlebear
Lustful Lord

UID 280798
Digest Posts 0
Credits 549
Posts 23
Karma 547
Acceptance 44
Reading Access 40
Registered 20-1-2022
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 9-8-2022 10:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@Jack_Sparrow totally agree! It'd do us all a solid favor and cut this b&s BS that Jean Spa is infamously known for. I'm going to try one more time for Aling's ass and triple confirm before I show up. I'll keep the boards updated on that experience.

Recent Ratings
icedude   18-8-2022 02:49  Karma  +2   Dude I don't think she works there anymore.
Jack_Sparrow   10-8-2022 09:39  Karma  +5   Awesome, thanks!
bigboy4791   9-8-2022 12:34  Karma  +4