Karma 287
Acceptance 117
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-11-2011
Status Offline
Post at 23-9-2021 16:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Magic Aromatherapy Wan Chai

Date & Time of Session: Sept 22nd, mid day.
Name:  Eva
Link: https://best-massage-in-hong-kong.business.site/
Face: ?/5 (she had a mask on, but eyes were sexy)
Body: 4/5 - Slim and tight body
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length: 800 for 60mins
Repeat: yes!

I saw a recommendation to try Magic Aromatherapy in WC in the Mongering Talk section, I wanted to give it a try.

I booked via the whatsapp number and asked for Eva. I arrived on time and was greeted by a (respectfully) older women dressed in yoga pants and a tight shirt. Her body was very slim, small tight little ass and a great set of full B's, she was petit!. She had a face mask on and long blond/grey hair - not normally my cup of tea but she was very friendly, and had a tight body. I was happy.  

The location gave a veggie massage vibe, I saw one other lady in the shop - also a bit older and dressed very "normal".

Eva guided me to the room and started by opening me a pair of throw away boxers, she awkwardly opened unfolded for me and asked me to get changed. No shower, but I was freshly clean. Once ready I notified her and she returned, She asked how long I wanted and asked if my body had any pain. I told her 45 minutes and she urged me it wasn't enough time. She recommended at least 60 minutes , she went on to explain how she has been doing massage for 15 years and often helps her clients fix problem with their body. She gave off a real hippie vibe and seemed to really enjoy giving massage. I went for it. 60 minutes 580hkd, a bit expensive but hey.

She started with oil on my back and worked her way to my legs, she then put her hands up the shorts to my butt when she stopped and said
"May I ask you something funny",
Me: sure, go for it  
"Would you like to take the shorts off it is more enjoyable with oil"
Me: Of course!
She removed my shorts then said
"Actually I trust you, are you interested is some more comfortable massage" as she tickled my balls a little.
Me: Certainly!
She was a bit vague with pricing but said its 200-500 extra depending what I want and can even massage each other.

She went on to say she doesn't offer this for everyone but because I was foreigner she trusted me?

Back to the massage, Eva's hands are magic. She gives 100% proper massage. Not a shitty pressure point massage that most of the girls give. I'll be back for her massage. Full body rub and would often brush up next to LB to say hello and keep him engaged.  She put a towel over my head which gave things more of a proper spa feel - this comes back into play later.

One negative was her phone was quite busy, she was texting and sending voice notes to other guys trying too book. At one point she took a phone call from a guy and put him on speaker phone, I heard the whole conversation which was a bit weird.

She asked me to flip and started by giving me a good neck massage and worked her way down to my legs and back up again, As she was rubbing my neck and head she asks...

"Do you want to cum?" <- it was kinda hot.
Me: Yes please!
"It was what we agree at the start"
She put the towel back over my head and covered half of my eyes. I could still see a little.

She oiled her hands and went right to it, I actually had to ask her to slow down - I wasn't quite ready to bust. She giggled and said "no problem, we have 10 minutes". She slowed down the pace, massaged my thighs and stomach while slowly jerking me off, she would look at me time to time and smile with good eye contact... until, she pulled the towel completely over my eyes and I couldn't see anything. Again, it was kinda hot.

She continued to do her thing and all of a sudden she was ready to make me   she picked up the pace until I exploded. Just as I started to cum she put a finger to work pressing up on my ass giving a little extra sensation. Once I came she didn't stop, she was squeezing my shaft and continued to tickle my head, she wasn't done, I thought I might cum again.

As things settled down she rubbed me down with the towel helping remove all excess oil.

I was very very relaxed and very satisfied. What a massage!

Price wise, it's a bit more expensive then I normally like to pay but her hands were magic. I'll be back!

Recent Ratings
ambitious2012   21-10-2021 12:25  Karma  +4   
orangerange   16-10-2021 09:13  Karma  +5   I wanna hear more from user firsttrait
E36m3life   9-10-2021 22:00  Acceptance  +1   
godisdead   4-10-2021 12:29  Karma  +8   Great. Thanks for sharing
Sandwhale   3-10-2021 11:53  Karma  +5   Excellent
SalesGuy555   29-9-2021 01:21  Karma  +2   Excellent
tmoore   24-9-2021 15:23  Acceptance  +1   Original
Fedo91   24-9-2021 12:35  Acceptance  +1   Great report, have to try
Royalsad123   24-9-2021 10:10  Acceptance  +1   Thank you
BlankyMcBlank   24-9-2021 09:48  Karma  +2   Nice! Thanks for the report
HKGPeter   23-9-2021 22:50  Karma  +2   Thank you very much. Sounds magic indeed.
firstraitt   23-9-2021 22:24  Acceptance  +1   I made the recommendation, and trust me, you can get even more than you experienced. Great place.
hotjac   23-9-2021 21:21  Karma  +4   She sounds like an excellent way to spend an hour or two ... you didn't take her up on the mutual massage?
Another141acc   23-9-2021 16:30  Acceptance  +1   Is this the same Eva who used to massage out of her apartment and offer pegging and other services?
firstraitt
Lustful Lord

UID 266343
Digest Posts 0
Credits 742
Posts 88
Karma 731
Acceptance 216
Reading Access 40
Registered 13-2-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 23-9-2021 22:25  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 sneakyp's post

Yes, @Another141acc it is indeed the same Eva.

Recent Ratings
David.youngson   30-9-2021 16:13  Karma  +3   Oh wow

HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6551
Posts 757
Karma 6347
Acceptance 4072
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 28-9-2021 16:01  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 sneakyp's post

Thanks for the intel.

In fact, my problem (maybe too many Thai massages) in Wanchai is to find places where ....there is NEVER +, ++ or +++ (ok I know it looks weird)  ....but very strong Thai massages. I know a place, nearby, where a 100% NORMAL massage would be so shocking.

That said, even in very very legit places (even once, +10Y ago, in Spa of Top Hotel in Central), after coming very often and tipping nicely for QUALITY
there are temptations for masseuses.
So in some very serious places, better have ...TISSUES or CONDOMS in pockets (to avoid problem with bosses for masseuses)

The most challenging is when you go for 2-3h Thai massage to kill time ...before a SERIOUS night out, so STRICTLY BUSINESS.

At some point, it became a Thai team work, one to do the massage to fix the damages of the previous night, ...and another one at Wanchai E..... for
the night ...in charge of "destruction'"....and every night of  the week.
Sick, tired and frustrated of the circus, the (great) masseuse ~ begged to come (very very curious) for a drink in that "girlie" bar (granted!) but like
Cinderella she did not make it pass midnight (tipsy and had to go back home as she was unable to make serious decision)

One piece of advice:
In Thai massage place, NEVER NEVER give your own first name! They talk (more than pros or semi-pros) and ....they change work places too.
So JOHN or alike are GREAT !!

Right now THE issue is the problem of non-permanent staff which impacts many places. Those who have secured ~permanent staff get much more
bussiness.
powerstone
Musky Member

UID 5759
Digest Posts 0
Credits 162
Posts 16
Karma 161
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 20
Registered 10-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 29-9-2021 17:32  Profile P.M. 
She asked me " who is the guy who put me on 141, I cannot believe he would do that"...
firstraitt
Lustful Lord

UID 266343
Digest Posts 0
Credits 742
Posts 88
Karma 731
Acceptance 216
Reading Access 40
Registered 13-2-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 29-9-2021 18:14  Profile P.M. 
LOLOL

Recent Ratings
male_rabbit   30-9-2021 14:18  Karma  -1   Is your post useful and adds value? If not wtf is it doing here? Post oneliners on ratings you give the original poster ...

sneakyp
Carnal Conqueror

UID 78498
Digest Posts 0
Credits 293
Posts 94
Karma 287
Acceptance 117
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-11-2011
Status Offline
Post at 4-10-2021 11:14  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 powerstone's post

Is it common place to tell people about report on 141? I never really let the girls know I saw a report on them for 141. I though this was a place for "the boys"
powerstone
Musky Member

UID 5759
Digest Posts 0
Credits 162
Posts 16
Karma 161
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 20
Registered 10-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 4-10-2021 12:18  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 sneakyp's post

It wasn't me if that is what you are asking. She said she had known about it for a few days.

Recent Ratings
sneakyp   4-10-2021 16:08  Karma  +2   All good! How was your session!?
billybob666
Lustful Lord

UID 78349
Digest Posts 0
Credits 537
Posts 45
Karma 533
Acceptance 80
Reading Access 40
Registered 6-11-2011
Status Offline
Post at 5-10-2021 22:23  Profile P.M. 
Not sure if I should post a separate report or not. I tried Magic last week. Eva was there but there was another girl who was new and she was training up.

Long story short, I got a 90 minute oil massage. The massage was ok given the girl was new. However, there were no extra's offered (though I also did not ask or do anything to push in that direction). It seems like Eva wants Magic to generally be a veggie place, though when she's there alone with a bro I guess it can go in a different direction for extra tips. Not posting a full post given it was all veggie!

Recent Ratings
sneakyp   6-10-2021 12:51  Karma  +2   sorry about your luck! It did have a very veggie feel.
ts7478   6-10-2021 10:36  Karma  +2   Thanks for this info. Good to know.
firstraitt
Lustful Lord

UID 266343
Digest Posts 0
Credits 742
Posts 88
Karma 731
Acceptance 216
Reading Access 40
Registered 13-2-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 6-10-2021 14:26  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 billybob666's post

I’ve been there many times, and in addition to Eva have always had a HE plus hands roaming free with every other girl. Can’t remember all the names, but Yuki, Coco, QiQi, Jeannie, and others. It DOES have a veggie feel, and probably is for the most part, but I think my method of tipping $500 right upfront let’s them know what’s expected. I’ve only had one girl not take the tip, but not in this place.

Don’t be shy about asking.

And don’t say anything about 141!

Recent Ratings
orangerange   16-10-2021 09:16  Karma  +5   The 500 works like a charm
longtimelurker   6-10-2021 14:42  Karma  +3   I like that every post you make you mention the up front tip haha

riz.perera75
Nookie Newbie

UID 278082
Digest Posts 0
Credits 36
Posts 10
Karma 35
Acceptance 12
Reading Access 10
Registered 5-7-2021
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 8-10-2021 12:24  Profile P.M. 
after reading many positive comments about Magic, I had lots of hope & visited there mid this week. When I called the phone it was EVA who answered my call and booked for 5.30, reached on time. since i never met her some one open the door and straight away shown the menu card (looks like the person open the door don't know English), I asked her are you EVA, no answer.

Then I chose to have 1hr as the situation not like exactly what I expected. Then she took me to a very tiny room (which  is clean), offered a disposable underwear. few mins later the same lady who open the door came in. Now I got settled and asked her, I booked for EVA, are you EVA. She then talked something in Chinese which I don't understand then another lady come in, she said I am EVA. every one wore mask and can't see full face, her body is slim, she talks fair English.

She said when you call I was doing massage & by 6 I finish, mean time let her do it for you. She would have asked me to come by 6, then why she asked me to come 5.30PM. I got upset with her attitude and change my mind, I told the lady who is massaging at that time that I want you to continue for an hour and I wanted to get out.

With all due respect the buddies who have posted about EVA, I have terrible experience. I would not recommend any one. Least one can show the attitude, if you feels like rude then no point. It hurts a lot. Its not about money, there are words in English Sorry, Please. she is no way near  my expectation. Folks may come back & write what for you went there, just get it done. I am sorry bro I am not that type. Thanks for reading guys!

My next stop would be HMT, let me write about that in coming weeks, Have safe FUN

Recent Ratings
sneakyp   11-10-2021 13:31  Karma  +2   Sorry about your luck! My first time was magic!
zebra   8-10-2021 12:40  Karma  +5   The real Eva speaks perfect English in a British accent

riz