Post at 13-11-2020 17:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Viet Spa - Angel is quite an Angel

Date & Time of Session:  October, 12:30pm
Name:  Angel
Link: https://s-books.com/sb/en/advertisement/93419?referral=district
Nationality & Language: PRC, Mandarin, minimal English
Face:  3.75/5
Body: 4/5 (MCOT but might not be everybody’s)
Height:  5’5” approx
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2.5/5
Price & Session Length:  700 (plus tip) - 1 hour
Repeat: Already have

First time post here. Have played the game a bit in SEA and now thanks to wfh / no travel have started exploring what our home city has to offer. Been lurking on the forum for a couple of months and decided it was finally time to contribute now that I have been able to compare a few different places and have a better idea of the overall situation. Will post a few more reports over the next couple of weeks, and apologies in advance if any formatting errors etc.

So booked Angel at VietSpa via telegram on the day for a weekday lunch time. Booking was very easy and she opened the door when I arrived. Had read some reviews here and saw a couple mention that Angel was a looker and very skilled so decided to give it a go. As other reports have said the rooms are quite modern with decent showers and the building is very discreet (although weirdly the shower is rather high off the floor which makes getting out a bit awkward).

IMHO she is a very nice looking girl. Cute face, body is very much MCOT (shortish, no body fat, quite flat) and despite not being particularly young she doesn’t look old. So she shows me to the room and asks me to shower alone. When she comes back she dries me off and I get ready for the massage. The massage itself is, I would say, quite average. A lot of time spent doing something to the shoulders with mixed results. If looking for a proper massage probably look elsewhere but for me the massage is just the amuse-bouche to the main event so I don’t mind.  Anyway, after a while she moves on from the shoulders and is gently massaging the rest of the body which is quite pleasant but nothing special.

About half an hour in to the massage she asks whether I want nuru or body to body and I just go for the body to body. She strips off fully, oils herself up and gets on top of me to massage my back and lower half with her body. The technique is good and this goes on for a little while before she starts focusing more attention to my backside and LB. By now LB is getting alert so she lifts my legs up onto her thighs so that my body is off the massage table and oils him up. She softly massages the balls and slowly strokes LB, while also paying some attention to the arse which is great. By now I am fully alert so she reaches around and works LB from behind. The skill was excellent and I have this weird sensation that I am being milked which was both highly erotic and a little bit disconcerting.... maybe the life of a cow is not so bad afterall...

Anyway I know I can’t last too long in this position so ask to flip over. She gets on top and oils up again and starts on my front. She works her body very nicely and we engage in some mutual nipple sucking and I have full access to LS at this point which is nicely wet. Soon attention turns to LB again and she works him with her hands before getting between my legs, lifting me up a bit and giving me a titty fuck (even tho as I said earlier there is not too much there). Anyway the technique is very good and in no time at all I

There is not much communication in general as her English is limited and my mandarin is even more limited. I don’t mind this too much as I am not there for a cup of tea and a chit chat, but in general despite the lack of communication her personality seems quite smily and friendly so the atmosphere is nice and relaxed.

She cleans me up quickly and I get in the shower. This time she joins in the shower and washes me down and is a little bit surprised that LB is still semi standing to attention. Anyway I dry off, get dressed, pay (she gives a little hug when I give her a tip) and disappear into the streets of Wan Chai with a smile on my face - that is until I remember that I have to work again in the afternoon.

Overall very good experience, would definitely recommend and have returned to her already. Maybe next time will try one of the other girls there for variety’s sake so if anyone has any favourites let me know. As mentioned earlier will post some more reports over the next few weeks and despite wfh coming to an end will try to explore some more places in the meantime.

Recent Ratings
LowKey   19-11-2020 23:48  Karma  +3   Great first report
waldo   19-11-2020 10:45  Karma  +5   Nice!
Davidthomas   16-11-2020 23:17  Acceptance  +1   yeah, good
Mister   14-11-2020 16:06  Karma  +5   Excellent first report. “Amuse-bouche” lol
zebra   14-11-2020 13:21  Karma  +5   Great report
bt919   14-11-2020 11:49  Karma  +2   
jeffzeke   14-11-2020 10:45  Karma  +8   welcome to the board, and keep posting for more K's.
sexfiend   14-11-2020 05:22  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
trishurone   14-11-2020 01:47  Karma  +3   Good report. Will try Viet, now that its been vetted
calaisien   14-11-2020 01:03  Karma  +5   
bluecow   13-11-2020 20:14  Karma  +2   Favorable. Great job on posting. Viet is one of my fav
burgundy25   13-11-2020 18:40  Karma  +3   
twiceAweek   13-11-2020 18:16  Karma  +6   Thank you for your first report