Registered 12-10-2020
Status Offline
Post at 12-10-2020 18:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Miko - CWB

Date & Time of Session: Week 5th October
Name: Miko
Link: https://s-books.com/sb/en/advertisement/B15332?referral=go141
Nationality & Language: Mainland - Mandarin (no English)
Face: 2/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: N/A
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length: 600 massage + 300 for “flying” (HE) + 100 topless + 100 tips
Repeat: Yes

I’m a long time follower of this forum, taking many bro’s advice as a “Guest”, but there are a lot of reviews I want to read so I finally made an account and my first post to contribute to the community.

Last week I was looking for a real massage, and always a HE, so I was browsing the forum. Some bro’s have been raving about Miko in CWB. There’s a thread that needs reading access, so I couldn’t read, but a couple reviews about her legit massage and then “different” HE.

So I messaged her in English, doesn’t speak it, out comes the Google translate. She’s free now, great, I can be there in 20 mins so I hop in a cab. Place is pretty hard to find, end up walking around some backstreets before I finally figure my bearings. She gives the door code and I’m up to her place. Greeted with a huge grin, temperature check, and made to wash my hands with sanitizer. I also notice her spraying the table in front of me as a display of cleanliness. She’s dressed almost professionally in an unrevealling dress.

I’m shown to the shower, I shower alone, it’s an old school building/shower, don’t expect anything abnormal, but seems clean. And then I’m down on the table. Agreed to a 600 oil massage for 60 mins. Brilliant massage, she clearly has skills and is professionally trained. She finds knots and works them out. I like a firm massage, she gives it. After spending a good 20 mins on my left upper, moves to my right upper, then neck (including a Chiro style cracking), then legs. About 50 mins in, I flip, and she sits cross legged on the bed, with my legs over hers. She stars massaging my quads, and up to my LB. Grabs it, oils it, massages it for a couple of mins until he’s fully awake. Then she stops. Gets out her phone, and says 300 for the google translated as “flying”. I had seen another bro comment on this, so I knew what I was in for. I said yes. She then did an incredible job of pressure, stimulation, and ball massaging, until a point of no coming back. But she knew... and she stopped, almost grabbing it hard enough to prevent an explosion. She giggled, and offered “top off” service for an extra 100. I didn’t really need this, but thought why not.

So she takes her dress off, stands next to me forcing her boobs in my face, just like another bro commented, and does the similar massage. I don’t try to access LS... I feel like she’s too professional for that and I want to respect. Nonetheless she does an epic job of making the flying happen, and boom, that’s it. She goes and cleans up, cleans me up, covers me in the “towel” and then continues the veggie massage for my legs, eventually with a head rub, and then sitting up for some cracking the back.

I get the end of massage pat on the back, and I’m invited to shower. I shower up, sit down, she dries me off, try to chat via google translate for a few mins about where she’s from, time in HK etc. Next time she offers a foot stepping massage, she has the rails above the bed, and some Chinese fire cupping. By the time I knew it, I had been in there for about 1hr 40mins.

Would I return? Yes... it was a decent massage and HE. Is it a bit pricey? Yea... but I’d rather pay a few hundred extra for a real massage and less seedy environment to be honest.

I’m reluctant to post this review because I don’t want her to become too popular, please treat her well, bros.

Recent Ratings
cuntalot123   22-11-2020 12:43  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the review - will try her out at some point.
KHWong   31-10-2020 11:25  Acceptance  +1   Excellent. Great report. Will give the lady a go.
melbyfool   28-10-2020 14:27  Acceptance  +1   
jeffzeke   14-10-2020 13:58  Karma  +8   thanks for this review!
HKGPeter   13-10-2020 22:08  Karma  +2   Thank you very much.
UncleDad   13-10-2020 19:44  Karma  +5   Thanks for report
twelve98   13-10-2020 14:06  Karma  +4   post a little more if you want the good stuff in this forum ;)
twiceAweek   13-10-2020 11:14  Karma  +6   Thanks for your first report
anabikumi   13-10-2020 10:53  Karma  +2   Favorable
hotjac   13-10-2020 10:42  Karma  +4   The next time I'm in HK, she's on my to-do list; her massage skills alone sound spectacular - everything else, a bonus ...
zebra   13-10-2020 10:38  Karma  +5   A star is born
d4ve88   12-10-2020 23:34  Karma  +4   Shes good, make me wanna go book her for the 2hr session to properly work my back.
cityguy   12-10-2020 19:21  Karma  +5   tried her on Sunday 2hrs, great exp
d4ve88
Kinky King

UID 98
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1151
Posts 108
Karma 1139
Acceptance 247
Reading Access 50
Registered 20-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 13-10-2020 14:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 longtimelurker's post

Welcome to the forum and first post, may it be the first of many.

Thats the whole point of this forum, to share experiences good and bad. Which should mean that the good providers get more business and bad ones less (assuming the reports are not faked). The only reason Miko is known to me is from the great reports on this site, which thereafter I had to write up my own report. After many bros saying the same thing your normally onto something good..! Then karma wise, bros are happy with good service, sisters are happy being rewarded with more business, win win for everyone.

I do think that we need to do more warnings on bad or poor establishments. I've of recent note, walked or turned down more often than taken down. Not easy to do so, especially if you get a crazy one like the post here.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   14-10-2020 13:58  Acceptance  +20   completely agree.
longtimelurker   14-10-2020 00:06  Acceptance  +1