Face:  3/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  $800/1h
Repeat: Yes

Wow very quiet forum these days!

Anyway here's a review. I quite like this place. I'd say it's the closest thing to Mia for a HJ massage place, but in Wan Chai. And it's slightly cheaper.

Easy booking on Telegraph. Place is easy to find and on a quiet back road. Once inside it's nicely decorated, quite spacious rooms (looks like there's around 6 rooms), and feels clean. BTW there's no Vietnamese girls here only PRC, don't let the name fool you. Think the owner might be Vietnamese that's it.

I booked a time but not anyone in particular, so asked for a lineup. Little bit annoying they didn't all come at once, but girl #1 called girl #2, then #2 called #3 etc.

Took a while.

Picked Mandy in the end. Had seen a good review on here. They have a telegram group and you'll see there's a few regulars that are always working, Mandy is one of them. She has a slightly older looking face than the photo, but pleasant and said she gives a good massage. That turned out to be spot on. I got a really solid massage for 30-40 mins (like a B+ compared to a legit massage place).

Then she left for a minute to get the nuru (think that was $100 extra for nuru b2b), took off all her clothes and sliding and licking for 10 mins (more than enough for me, sometimes this bit goes on a while and I get bored).

Flip. I look. Good tits. Medium. Some belly, oh well.

Oil. Very skilled LB play, licks nipples, ears, sound effects. All very skillful. Tiny bit mechanical but she's a safe choice.

Job done. I shower. She showers. Little bit of chat, pay and leave. Satisfied.

Will definitely go back and try some other regulars. Although they're all PRC so there's some virus concern right now. Wear a mask throughout??

Recent Ratings
zebra   10-2-2020 14:32  Karma  +5   
CoreTierOne   10-2-2020 00:01  Karma  +3   Nice report. What does the menu look like ? Is full service an option ?
trust_00   6-2-2020 16:28  Karma  +2   Thanks for the report! Too bad no viet girls there..
Saralee09876543   5-2-2020 19:34  Karma  +3   Good intel!
maltodextrin
Lustful Lord

UID 264612
Digest Posts 0
Credits 576
Posts 39
Karma 573
Acceptance 58
Reading Access 40
Registered 21-11-2019
Status Offline
Post at 10-2-2020 13:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@CoreTierOne

There's no FS on the menu here, it's HJ only. Two options on the menu - 700/hr for HJ, or 800/hr for HJ with body-to-body nuru

They have a telegraph group: https://t.me/vietspawanchai
you can see who's working

Recent Ratings
twelve98   12-2-2020 13:08  Karma  +5   Excellent
zeebee   11-2-2020 00:55  Karma  +2   
CoreTierOne   10-2-2020 22:45  Karma  +4   Excellent