Subject: Venus Spa, Full Service Petite 18 year old 思思 (CC)
Bloodrage
Lustful Lord

UID 204986
Digest Posts 0
Credits 922
Posts 88
Karma 902
Acceptance 408
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-7-2017
Status Offline
Post at 24-12-2019 23:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Venus Spa, Full Service Petite 18 year old 思思 (CC)

Agent: Venus Spa
Name: 思思 (CC)
Face: 4.5/5 Cute but hard to admire her because she doesn't allow room lighting to be brighter
Body: 2.5/5 AA cup. Smallest chest i have ever seen on a women. Almost non existent boobs. Very thin and petite 158cm. smelled of cigarettes, but gone after showering. Cute painted toenails with varying colors.
Skill: 2/5 ,Nothing usual
Service: 1/5 ,does not allow a lot of things, even touching her head or her knees, no CIM, no face kissing.
GFE:1/5
PSE:1/5
Nationality: Chinese
Price: $1000 , paid $500 for 30 mins then added 30 mins for more time
Date & Time of Session:  23th December, Afternoon
Link: https://t.me/VenusSph
Repeat: Not Likely, though she looks cute

Before:
Looked on Telegram and saw a cutie, asked and told me she is 18 years old and 158cm tall. Booked, arrived at building, phoned and went up to their floor. 思思 CC opened the door while hiding behind it, she looked kind of OK but it was way too dark in the apartment, cant not really see how good she looks. The Apartment has 2 rooms, a kitchen and a hallway with sofa. In room i asked if lights could be turned brighter but she said no. Smiled at me and asked if i wanted 2 hour session, but i said 30 minute. She went into the shower and i followed her. She washed me while i stood there, dried up and headed to the Queen sized bed.

Action:
The usual catbath, BBBJ while i admired at her tiny frame, I stroked her hair while BBBJ but she waved my hand off . Too bad lights were too low I couldn't see her face clearly. Went into missionary, kissed her on the neck and nipple, but does not allow kissing the face nor LFK. As I pumped away i stared at her suddenly she kind of looks like a boy with no boobs, i immediately turned limp hahha. She got off the bed and asked me what do i wanna do now, there was still 15 minutes left, I wasn't thinking clearly and added 30 minutes time. She went back into BBBJ and got me hard again. Doggy, then missionary, pretty realistic moans and her head involuntary kept on looking down at my little bro, told her to relax her head, just so i can look at her pretty face. She looks real cute, Not a real tight little sis cos she used bit too much lube. looking like a little school girl tickled my fantasy, couldn't last longer and finished in missionary.

Afterwards:
Went into the shower together and she showered me. I asked if i really have to go now since there was still 30 mins left, she said no i can stay. She got dressed and i was in my undies. She got out her phone and looked at social media, i was sitting beside her. I tried to feel her knee while she was on her phone but she pushed my hand away.  Saw her shrug and tilt her head back while looking at the phone, I said her neck hurts and i massaged her neck for like 10 minutes. Then i asked for a massage, told me to lie face down and she sat on my butt and massaged my back while clothed. Massage felt really great, that is why i think she is older than 18, or she learnt massage at a really young age? I said to her she doesn't seem like 18 because she does a good massage, she didn't reply. Massaged me for 10 minutes, and it was nearly time. She went out of the room, chatted with another women in the kitchen. I tried to pay her $800 for 60 minutes, but she said it is $1000 in total, since i went for 30 minute session twice ($500+$500).

Final Thought:
If u want a petite girl, hard to find someone smaller than her, her waist is tiny, almost no fat anywhere on her body. Service seems bad, but maybe all young working girls are like that? If your Chinese is bad, u got to use an app to extract address out of the picture sent to you. Currently there is a $100 reduction prices, probably business is bad. Spa girls seem to shower u for ages, try to shorten shower if u want to shift more time for action.

[ Last edited by  Bloodrage at 25-12-2019 04:03 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
ucgdx   10-1-2020 17:13  Karma  +4   Thanks, super cute
Petay_1283   31-12-2019 13:50  Karma  +10   do they have WeChat?
hotjac   29-12-2019 14:30  Karma  +5   Enthusiasm is worth it's weight in gold - you got a McDonalds French fry for the same money.
eman128   29-12-2019 11:14  Acceptance  +1   
cruisinby   27-12-2019 13:25  Karma  +2   Definitely looks cute. Too bad about the poor service and tiny boobs.
ramont   25-12-2019 15:18  Karma  +6   thanks
zebra   25-12-2019 14:19  Karma  +5   
viking0812   25-12-2019 14:18  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   25-12-2019 13:37  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Rayguy   25-12-2019 03:56  Karma  +3   She looks like just my type if those photos are an accurate portrayal
a2b4c6d8   25-12-2019 01:53  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the report. How accurate were the photos?
Bloodrage
Lustful Lord

UID 204986
Digest Posts 0
Credits 922
Posts 88
Karma 902
Acceptance 408
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-7-2017
Status Offline
Post at 27-12-2019 19:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Second Session 思思 (CC)

I went to see her again, this time carefully looked at her face. She is like 90%-100% like her photos here.
She avoids all eye contact, real shy or trying to forget the experience.
Love her skinny tiny frame.
She has close to no muscle and fat haha.
Her butt is tiny, not like regular girls where there is a full round buttocks above her legs. This one's legs are wider than her tiny smooth butt. squeezing it gave me more reason to live haha.
Still the same service thou, does not like anything touching her head or hair, or kissing upper body. I got to lick her thighs while i thumbed her clitoris thou.
Real tight pussy during doggy style, probably got horny and vagina contracted afterwards?
Massaged her for like 10 minutes afterwards, doesn't even like me touching her leg, only allowed massaging her neck and arm while she looked at her phone.
Still wondering about her age. Saw another working girl with photos taken in identical background, that girl's age is young too.

Gone after 31st December !

[ Last edited by  Bloodrage at 27-12-2019 19:53 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Mister   1-1-2020 11:59  Karma  +5   Too bad about the service. Some of the prettier girls think they’re doing you a favour just letting you spend time with ...