Face:  4/5
Body:  5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  $700/1h
Repeat: Yes

Long time haven’t tried Spa in Wanchai, after searching 141 site and added up a few location on wechat Viet spa answered the fastest.
Ask for girls available and decided to go for Mandy.

Arrived there, please is clean and easy to find. Discreet in the back alley.

Enter the room and showered alone. Waited a bit until Mandy was ready.
Her pictures from the spa are 100% accurate and she is definitely MCOT! Slim figure, tight body, nice face, average size boobs. Overall impression very balance body. Loved it.

Part 1
The massage was strong and good. Know where to press and spend time. I just finished some sports so definitely needed a good relaxing massage before the fun. She was not too talkative so let you really enjoy and relax for the massage. It lasted about half an hour or so.

Part 2
I ask for body so she undressed not fully as she was in M. But still let you roam over her full body.
She started with the back and sliding over and kissing and licking. Very sensually touching your LB, stroking. Is very exciting as you don’t see yet but feel all.
Then come the flip. She slide over you and ride you like you are really making it while you know you aren’t. But she makes you feel it good. After a couple of minutes then she get off me and keep on going with the HJ while I have full access to her body. As I said, she doesn’t have big boobs but she is really fit and firm everywhere. So it was just a pleasure to discover and play with her body until I shoot my load and god It was a big one as she worked me out really good.

Shower alone, paid and left.

Will I return? For sure! I saw a few other girls that looked nice that I want to try but Mandy is definitely on my repeat list!

Enjoy!

Recent Ratings
mchk   2-5-2019 16:44  Karma  +4   Favorable
batman108   25-4-2019 02:13  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
hotjac   24-4-2019 14:44  Karma  +4   Great to hear about Viet Spa - it's definitely on my radar for next solo trip to HK
dryice   24-4-2019 13:48  Karma  +6   Good find!
David.youngson   24-4-2019 12:34  Karma  +3   Nice one