Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3.5/5
Pros: As advertised, slim and tall, light make-up
Cons: No English. Smokers breath, no preview bbbj in shower, plain face
Price & Session Length: $180/30min
Repeat: If In the mood for tall provider

Wanted to try a tall girl this time and decided to see if Yuri is the real deal.

Tired this org before so appointment setup was easy. Mya greeted me at the door in a pink bra and panties. The add description was accurate she even had the same haircut at the pictures! She stood about 5’8 without shoes and had a nice and soft man made D cups. After a quick hug and peck on the cheeks, off with the shoes and was quickly led to the bedroom. I handed over donation and undressed while Mya quickly stepped out for a bit. After returning, Mya stripped off what little she and with some light kiss and groping. Detected hint smoker’s breath with I don’t enjoy so I just moved on to sucking and kiss her boobs before heading off to shower. Mya cleaned me in the shower was  but disappointed that there was no preview bbbj in show before we dried off.

Back in the bedroom, we stopped in front of a mirror for more boob sucking light kissing before I instructed Mya to stand by the bed and raise a leg on top of the bed for some dining at the Y action from below. Started by kissing and licking the entire length of her long slender legs before sampling her clean shaving pussy. This went on for a while as Mya seemed to be enjoy it She became really wet and was moaning and squirming throughout. We then hopped onto the bed for some bit 69, I tried to insert finger in V buy Mya pulled hand back. Afterward Mya laid on the bed with me on top as more bbbj continued. As I got close to   I just decided to keep on going and face fuck Mya unit I exploded my entire load all in her mouth. Mya was a bit surprised but took it all without releasing my little bro from her mouth until every drop was out.

Used the remaining time to cuddle a bit and clean up before time was up.

[ Last edited by  eggroll at 9-1-2017 09:41 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
BigBeef   17-1-2017 01:05  Karma  +1   
JJJ37   10-1-2017 02:07  Karma  +6   
Petay_1283   9-1-2017 09:03  Karma  +8   MCOT
jeffzeke   9-1-2017 08:46  Karma  +3   good punt, thanks!
hkpunter999   9-1-2017 07:08  Karma  +2   Yeah, not a huge fan of the hair. :)
nyctohkvacation   9-1-2017 06:47  Karma  +2   not sure i like the korean boy haircut. nice body though.
jake.houston   9-1-2017 04:52  Karma  +6   Not your normal looking K-girl. Thanks.
batman108   9-1-2017 04:52  Karma  +4   awesome and thanks