Face:  2.5/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2.5/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  $900?
Repeat: Nah

So after the reports on her I decided to go and see what the fuss is all about. The place is nice and located on a discrete street. The premises are new and well maintained. After entering I notice she looks good and her rack is awesome. One bed, her massage is meh and even the teasing is mechanical without a soft womanly touch. Feels like you are getting gropped at TSA. She does get naked and allows full access to her tight bod and awesome tits. On the flip she starts a HJ+BBBJ combo and I ask her if she offers FS. She said yes for $900 or something close it and does $1200 for two shots. She asks me to fuck her standing and it is going ok but she keeps talking the whole time and complaining about how I am not fucking her good and go harder and deeper. Sorry I don't have 7'' hog to penetrate your loose vagina. I ask to swap positions but the bed is not big enough for sex and it's now turning into a mess, with her complaining the whole fucking time! WTF SHUT UP SLUT! Now I know how to quiet these type of girls by being overtly dominant but I am scared she's one of those false rape screamer types so I just count it as sour grapes and ask her to finish me off with a HJ/BBBJ combo, again with the incessant complaining. "NO Sex for you next time, just HJ" I just smile and oblige. THERE WILL BE NO NEXT TIME YOU BITCH! Serenity. Smile. Nod like a beta. Yes. Yes. I will pay money for bad service. Yes. Yes. Eventually I and she leaves to clean up. I take a nap and wake up, get cleaned up, pay and leave. Not worth that nasty attitude. YMMV

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
batman108   15-4-2016 00:01  Karma  +4   awesome and thanks
professuser   14-4-2016 20:42  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
scufferhk   14-4-2016 14:30  Karma  +3   Lol, she admits she's a nagging wife, awesome body though
dryice   14-4-2016 13:59  Karma  +4   Lol "false rape screamer".
jimyum   14-4-2016 13:47  Karma  +4   
ernieb   14-4-2016 12:48  Karma  +3   "False rape screamer"
abcd122   14-4-2016 11:51  Karma  +1   Sorry for that bro