Date: Beginning of April
Name: Candy
Language: Mandarin, English (limited)
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Massage: 4/5
Part 2 Service: 5/5
Price: 700

Earlier this month, I had some hours to kill in between meetings. Decided to re-visti Kama given the good experience I had on my prior visit. Made an appointment via Whatsapp and specifically asked for someone more playful than Nikko. I wasn't expecting that Joy would be able to exceed my expectations but then it's Joy and she keeps surprising me!

Arrived and was asked if I wanted to upgrade to the VIP room. As mentioned by others, the price is quite a notch above the usual and I just felt like I needed to relax for a short while. So, I was fine with the normal room. Small room but clean with a lot of attention to detail. While I started to undress Candy came in. Joy again lived up to her name.

Candy is certainly not the girl that would turn your head would you meet her outside on the busy streets of Hong Kong. However, in the dim light of the room, this one had a very soothing personality. She is small, probably 155cm, wearing a black dress and had her hair open. She tied her hair up while we chatted a bit and I found out she was  local. But while she understands English, she was more comfortable speaking Mandarin back to me later on. Her 28 years of age are hard to believe when you see her. But then I again I tend to underestimate smaller girls.

She prepared everything and when I came out, she helped me get dry. Onto the table and she started with a towel massage that was just applying the right pressure. She realized that I had some knots in my back and was eager to get them out. Most girls would try and after a while give up and move on. But Candy was very persistent and kept going for much longer, really making sure that it was taken care of. At times, she would move in a way that my arms and hands were just right in between her legs. I couldn't resist taking up those offers to roam as much as I could. I didn't try to go for LS but reached under her dress and felt that nice small butt. When she started to work her way downwards to my legs, she gave LB and the boys the occasional tease and play. Needless to say energy returned into my tired body. She wasn't going all too much into my crack -- which I prefer. She was talking a lot but when I made it clear that I was going to relax without talking, she was cutting the chatter. Good girl!

When she asked me to flip, I was rock hard. She commented on my size (but honestly, I am sure I am just average). I didn't have to do more than a simple motion and her black dress was off, revealing perky B cups. She was stroking LB harder while I was feasting on those nice tits, roaming everywhere (but still not going for LS). Her technique was quite something: not too fast and not too hard, just making sure I was able to enjoy the moment   and waiting for a while before finishing it off. As I was about to , she grabbed some tissues and made sure I wasn't spray painting the place. The following relaxation was great and before I went for the shower again, she gave me a quick head massage.

Paid in the room and happy left the place back out into the busy streets, feeling much better and more lively again...

Recent Ratings
Thai-delight   30-4-2016 16:18  Karma  +10   thx for sharing
mchk   22-4-2016 13:31  Karma  +2   Favorable
Duckie88   10-4-2016 02:47  Acceptance  +1   
twiceAweek   9-4-2016 16:56  Karma  +25   Thanks for sharing
Siklong69   8-4-2016 19:57  Karma  +6   Excellent
akka   8-4-2016 19:40  Karma  +6   Excellent