Body: 4/5
Height:  about 160cm
Skill: 5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length: 3k for 90min
Repeat: Indeed, this is now session 3

Had to move house recently and, with age catching up on me, the aches and sprains were taking longer to work themselves out. Hence, thought a session with Eva would do the trick. I reached out to her one day in advance and had a no fuss, although monosyllabic, exchange with her to confirm timing around noon. I learnt my lesson from previous visits and told her up front that I wanted the Package D from her website.

She has had to move from her Wan Chai studio a few months back apparently and new location is in Admiralty near PP3 (still a short walk from her old location). Easy enough to get in without needing to interact with any security guards etc. The new place seems a bit smaller and older, but i understand another move is in the pipeline; also nearby.

From my earlier visits, I had misunderstood her package menu so was left having to pay extra for an upgrade mid-session which wasn't too cool. This time around, I said from the start that I wanted her 90min Package D session which set me back HKD3k.
Still on the steep side admittedly, but for that I got her massage for over an hour (just a rough estimate on time) and a really good and strong catbath and rimjob. She finished me off with a blowjob while rubbing my prostate which, let's face it, always feels great.

For me, the highlight is always going to be her massage as she just knows how to work out the kinks. There was this new thing she tried (a first for me) which was to oil me up and while I was lying face-down, she would dance on back - obviously not pogoing, just sliding her feet and body weight around - she ain't the smallest, but boy was I glad she is a gym-bunny and doesn't carry any excess pounds.

And I have to call-out some improvements (which i had marked her down on in an earlier report):
(i) she is consciously ignoring her phone once the session starts proper. In the past she was answering calls and replying messages even whilst tugging me off but now there is a lot more personal attention, despite being able to hear her phone buzzing in the background.
(ii) she is not as adamant or forceful anymore about wanting pegging etc. She asked once if i wanted it and when I said no, just went back to rimming me without another word - classy.

[ Last edited by  lostmojo at 12-11-2021 21:52 ]

Recent Ratings
HKS77   29-11-2022 19:34  Acceptance  +1   
Jjackson   18-12-2021 08:35  Karma  +3   Lots of good things about Eva.
deviantmindhk   19-11-2021 14:46  Karma  +3   
SalesGuy555   16-11-2021 03:08  Karma  +2   Great! Thanks!
Worldpage   15-11-2021 18:37  Acceptance  +1   Thanks. Have been wondering what she's like! Will give it a try.
ramont   13-11-2021 12:01  Karma  +5   thanks
shyrocket   12-11-2021 23:15  Karma  +2   Really helpful report, thanks
firstraitt   12-11-2021 22:01  Karma  +2   Great report. Eva is superb.