Subject: New Spa, New Girl, JOY to the world!
zbmthethird
Throbbing Titan

UID 162680
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3203
Posts 141
Karma 3184
Acceptance 385
Reading Access 70
Registered 8-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 24-1-2024 20:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
New Spa, New Girl, JOY to the world!

Place: No Real Name for the Spa at the moment
Date & Time of Session:  Jan 22, 3pm or so
Location:  91 Wellington Street (entrance next to the hardware shop)
Name:  Joy
Nationality & Language: China/Hong Kong, Cantonese , Mandarin, very limited but tries with her English
Face:  4/5
Body:  4.5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 9/10
Price & Session Length:  1100, for 60 min, next time will do the 90 minute for 1500
Repeat: Yes!

Was in Central, weather was starting to get cold, and felt in need of a massage and some relief. Messaged a long term provider (veteran of  Reiki, Karma and elsewhere now running her own business, buxom lovely who used to be in LKF for a while but for shall we say "spa politics' reasons doesn't want her name out there at the moment)...she apologized that she wasn't working that day, but recomended one of the girls working for her, a girl named Joy with Big Boobies! and sent me a 'real' pic on wechat and said service and interaction was nearly as good as hers!  Which worked for me, so arranged to head over in about 10 minutes.

now her place doesn't have an official English name as yet, and i couldn't read the Chinese, now the building is on the Central/Sheung Wan border just by the Escalator and very easy to find, old building,  entrance is next to a hardware shop, and there seems to be at least another massage centre on the first floor, but she's one more floor up. Its the apartment on the left if you're coming up the stairs, rang the bell and was greeted by the exact same lady in the photo, and she's very fun and bubbly and welcoming. There's at least two service rooms, and she shows me into the first one, which is big, clean and newly decorated with a very good sized massage bed (big enough for at least 3! Never got round to that report!) and a good sized shower and toilet combo, with a nice shower seat and good water pressure and clear hot and cold taps that are responsive without jumping between freezing and scalding.

She introduced herself to me as Lisa first, then corrected herself as "Joy". She's the girl in the pic i was sent, and i was more than willing to try her out. She was wearing a cute tracksuit that eccentuated the curves in the right places, and a t-shirt, very smiley, very chatty, her English is very basic but she tries and she'd been told by the owner that i speak basic Canto so communication wasn't an issue.  She  turned on the shower to heat up the room, and helped me undress, joking about my size (I'm a big white guy , she's about 5'2 with a good sized chest) and hung up my clothes and bag, tucked my shoes and socks out of the way and ushered me into the shower with some playful belly and ass slapping.

I showered up and she stepped out, i've said it many a time in a report, good water pressure, good choice of not too "fragrant' soaps and body lotions and good controllable temperatures help make a good session, Joy re-entered the room, put on some music from her pohone, and before i knew it, she'd stripped off and joined me in the shower.

Very attentive and fun in the shower, and did a very good job of making sure i was clean inside and out, she's got a great little body, curvy but not fat, athletic not skinny, great set of boobs, I think natural, if man made, the man did a good job, nicely trimmed bush and a very perky butt, she's happy to let me explore while she uses herself as a loofa to soap me up, scrub me up and rub me down, and if the shower layout was a bit better i'd have happily stayed in the shower much longer. She's very responsive, a lot of kisses and pecks on the cheek and on the mouth and happy to let my fingers do some gentle exploring while she does the same. She washes us both off, and hops out grabbing a towel for me and dries me off before motioning me to the bed and drying herself off.

She goes to work on the massage, asking me to let her know what needs massaging and how hard i want it, and giggling when i as her how hard she wants it, and what does she think i want massaged.  She isn't the greatest masseuse but she tries and she's got a great touch and it never hurts to have a naked lady straddiing you and rubbing her body over yours and teasing you with her nipples and other bodyparts.

She works her way up my inner thighs and begins teasing and stroking junior and the grapes until he's wide awake, giggling about his
size, but there's no it's too big, i'm scared bollocks, and she asks me to turn over. i do and she procedes to smother me in boovage and i happily kiss, lick, suckle on them while my fingers work their way down onto her ass and then begin to stroke her little sister. Every so often she lets me up for air and gives me a kiss, and as my fingers work on her we progress from pecks to LFK, while she continues to massage my grapes.  I ask her to turn around, she gets very giggly and knows exactly what i want and parks her ass on my face and lets me feast on her very lovely pussy, while without any need for encouragement she's soon got a mouthfull of something herself and wwe're both happily eating out.

now my tongue does slide up a few times to her cute little butthole and she seems quite sensitive there, she seemed to like it in little bursts but no fingers allowed, but she's got a very tasty pussy and was happy continue munching on that while she gave a combo sloppy BJ/HJ alternating between the two.....now if i had more time, i'd have asked her to slow down and i'd have very happily spent more time eating that pussy and sucking on those titties, but i only had an hour, and while she's no clockwatcher she knows her schedule too, and i ended up with junior firing away between thoise titties and catching her on the chin, which got a 'bad boy' response, before she cleaned me up and then herself with some wetwipes. We then spent a few minutes cuddling and small talking, she was asking me how long i've lived in Hong Kong and how come i can speak Cantonese, she was asking me if she sounds like a Hong Kong girl, but i think she's from Shenzhen, very fun and just as chatty and attentive after the deed which is always good.

She then invited me to join her in the shower where she once again did a very good job of making sure i was very clean and she was happy to continue to play in the shower and made quite the attempt at seeing if she could get junior fully awake again....."next time stay longer' she said, and i will definitely come back and do so....

She helped me dry off, helped me dress, even helping me put on my socks, and retying my trainers for me, i paid her plus a little extra tip, which got a big smile and hug and one last kiss DFK this time which hints well at what return visits could open up...and sent me out on my way with a big smile on my face.

I will try and get back for another visit over the weekend, my only regret not asking for her wechat.... the owner messaged me later to ask if all was good and if i had enjoyed, and when i told her i think i'll be back by end of week, i think she knew i had!

Recent Ratings
americafirst141   17-2-2024 17:17  Karma  +7   
tomdwaninny   31-1-2024 21:20  Karma  +3   nice report!
Mister   28-1-2024 14:36  Karma  +4   Great detailed report, as usual. Pic would be nice.
energylung   26-1-2024 13:49  Karma  +4   
Wongdailow5   26-1-2024 05:27  Karma  +3   would you mind sharing the pic she sent?
slickric423   26-1-2024 00:02  Karma  +5   
like2bonk   25-1-2024 12:18  Karma  +3   
HKGPeter   25-1-2024 00:26  Karma  +3   Excellent!
shyrocket   25-1-2024 00:02  Karma  +3   Thanks for the report!
Jclaudepandamme   24-1-2024 23:20  Karma  +3   
dienw   24-1-2024 21:37  Karma  +3   Tx
kfcfinglickgood   24-1-2024 21:29  Karma  +2   All about that shower foreplay - honestly makes such a big difference! Thanks for the report and appreciate the pun in t ...
MrFrosty   24-1-2024 21:25  Acceptance  +1   Nice review!
56kicks   24-1-2024 20:55  Karma  +3   Great report. thank you for introing a new spa for the bros. Your excellent writing style made the read exciting!