Karma 2123
Acceptance 618
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-7-2011
Status Offline
Post at 15-3-2024 20:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Tin Hau Thai Stable: Bebe, Ravi, and Sophie

Establishment: Tin Hau's "High Class Girls", you can find them on TG by that name

BEBE (leaves on Mar 24, 2024)

Likeness to photos: 90% on both face and figure, so I won't waste time rating either. They are what you see in the photos. She's slightly darker skinned.
Boobs are bolt-ons, pretty stiff ones too.
Height: about 160 cm

Service
Massage skill: 4/5
Attitude: 5/5
BBBJ skill: 3/5
Sex skill: 3/5
OK with bigger dicks
$1200 for 90 min
Times ridden: 1

Bebe has been in HK before with this shop and is back now until Mar 24th. So give her a try while she's still around.

She's very friendly, has decent English, and will do whatever you tell her.
Shower together, BBBJ in the shower.
Massage is excellent. She does massage in Thailand for her "day job".

BBBJ is nice and long. Guide her head around your nethers as you like, she will lick and suck whatever. I didn't try rimming cause I'm not a fan of that.

She gets on top and is quite tight to start with. Despite not being too pudgy, she's got one of those super fk-able pvssies, nice, warm, soft, and got good pressure. No pelvis bones getting in the way of hard thrusting.

CIM for the finish, no extra charge.

Great punt.
Grade: A-
--

RAVI (leaves on Mar 30, 2024)

Likeness to photos: 70%
Face is much larger, older looking.
She's a bit of a chunky monkey, and he meat is not in the right places. She's a natural C cup, but got enhancements, so they still feel decent.
Not much of a butt despite her weight.
Height: 160 cm

Service
Massage skill: 5/5, one of the best massages I've had in ages
Attitude: 5/5, very professional, polite and responsive
BBBJ skill: 4/5
Sex skill: 2/5
OK for bigger dicks
$1200 for 90 min, extra $200 for CIM
Times ridden: 1

Ravi is a friend of Bebe and the two came over together. Ravi worked in HK before, but not in this shop. So it seems like Bebe roped her in.

Ravi is definitely the pro type. She's very pleasant, polite and professional. Massage is measured and good pressure.

On BBBJ, she initially wasn't doing too much, but I coaxed her into more effort and she did great, girl knows how to work her mouth.

Like a lot of girls, she refused to get on top because she claimed I was too big. I suspect it's just laziness, but w/e. On bottom she wasn't that great either. She's one of those girls who can't seem to keep her legs spread while your pounding them, so you always have to remind her to lift her legs up to give you better access in missionary. My wife has the same issue.

I flipped her around and that was better, nothing a girl can do wrong when you're taking her from the back.

I asked for CIm and she told me it was an extra $200. Most girls at this shop do CIM for free, or not at all. I decided to spring for it, and she obliged. Great suction and she took my load like champ, no spitting.

Great service from a mediocre looking girl.
Grade: B+
--

SOPHIE (long timer)

Age: early 30s, but you'd never guess it by looking at her
Likeness to photos: 100% she looks exactly like she does in the photos, even the skin tone is correct.
Boobs are C cup, natural, decent shape, moderate sag, not the perkiest
Great ass with a bit of thigh gap, and she loves being spanked.
Height: 163 cm

Service
Massage skill: 4/5
Attitude: 3/5, she talks extremely little despite knowing English OK
BBBJ skill: 5/5, she sucked my dick for a solid 10 min, and it was heaven
Sex skill: 4/5
OK for bigger dicks
$1200 for 90 min, includes CIM
Times ridden: 3

Sophie is the only "long-timer" in the Tin Hau nest. She's been here since 2022, but I've never tried her because she's always given me the death stare when I saw her, and I'm not a huge fan of her facial structure.

This girl is borderline mute, she responds to most questions with a nod or a single word. She does giggle occasionally, and it's pretty cute, so she's not exactly an ice queen. My second time with her she was much friendlier, hugged me, smiled big, but still few words.

Her massage skills are great, but no LB play.

My first BBBJ with her was mediocre. The second time I showed her what I liked, a lot of ball licking. My third time with her she sucked my dick and licked my balls for a solid 10 minutes. I checked the time. This makes her the second longest dick sucker in my 14 years of punting in HK. Congratulations Sophie, here's your celebratory dildo based on my own dick.

My first time with Sophie, she was so ridiculously tight that I wondered if she was a ladyboy. But I guess that natural C cups ruled that out. I even broke a condom inside her that first time because of how tight she was.

I think she doesn't get the most business because she's been there so long. And her inability to talk to people probably makes her less likely to keep regulars. At some point, guys won't come back for just the sex and massage if you're basically mute. This might explain why she's so tight.

She does loosen up though. That is a real vagina, no a pelvic wound masquerading as one.
Once a little looser, it's definitely one of the better pvssies out there. Soft, warm, tight, no protruding hip bones.

On my 3rd visit, I pounded her for a solid 20 minutes. Didn't think I still had it in me at my age. But Sophie was as trooper and came twice. I finished in her mouth as I always do.

Great girl for a regular. Not as stellar as Misaki, no one is, but still a decent choice when there are no other good options.
Grade: A-

Recent Ratings
wandering13213   24-3-2024 02:16  Karma  +6   excellent report
Ffffjjjhg   18-3-2024 23:03  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   17-3-2024 10:33  Karma  +4   
manofdahouse   16-3-2024 16:45  Karma  +6   
HK_Legend   16-3-2024 12:28  Karma  +10   
polomint   15-3-2024 23:25  Karma  +6   Excellent
adrenal   15-3-2024 22:26  Karma  +7   Appreciate the reporting