Status Offline
Post at 10-5-2024 17:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Russia Angelina Julie in Mong Kok

Ate & Time of Session:  8 May 2024
Name: Russia Angelina Julie
Nationality & Language: Russian but speaks Eng well
Face:  10/10
Body: 10/10 (nice D cups and Amazing Big Ass)
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Price : 800
Repeat: sure

I just popped into King Hing on a whim as holiday . I discoverd this beautiful lady at 11th Floor B3 ,  because Russian ladies always love to open the door widely , so her big sexy ass was very obivous and I decided to try her out before other guy goes in lol.

Nice service, very willing to chat , i took bath myself, and when i finish and come i saw the lady got naked and ready too
Please imagine Angelina Julie is standing infront of you with a very amazing curvy body~
When i see this i 100% sure she is a sporty girl , and she didnt disappointed me , after the foreplay finish she started to do the riding which is very fast and skillful.
Afterwards when she got tired , we changed the position and this time is my turn to move and fuck her from
behind .
To me , thats the whole purpose i enter to her room for sex , as to try how would her ass rebound to me when i smash it , and the result is satisfying , it keep (come back to me) for the each of my thrush ,  and with this amazing pleasure , i cummed~
During the whole prcess  , she is always being patient and wasnt hurry , and so i was able to fully enjoy her hot body
Highly recommended for her excellent body , i asked her how long will she stay , she said wont be very long , so better dont miss the chance if you plan to go King Hing recently

Recent Ratings
rbbinger   14-5-2024 07:49  Acceptance  +1   
Dukelok   11-5-2024 03:02  Karma  +3   
Vuka   11-5-2024 00:18  Karma  +3   
drjoker6969   10-5-2024 19:39  Karma  +2   Angelina Jolie? Well, this I gotta see!
Kalisito
Nookie Newbie

UID 304577
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 2
Karma 2
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 10-5-2024
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2024 00:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thanks for this tip . Saw her tonight. She is more a bimbo type, bolt on boobs and ass, it may not be for everyone , but I enjoyed myself. Her attitude was stellar and she was having a blast the whole time. She said she’s here for 2 more weeks. She asked how I knew about her, I said a friend told me to come see her haha. Cheers

Recent Ratings
Tim8land   11-5-2024 18:54  Acceptance  +1