Status Offline
Post at 28-4-2024 20:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Hong kong] walk in Yuki total B and S

Date & time of session: April 28th late afternoon
Name: Yuki
Link: https://hk.zh141.com/en/C39729-T ... uki.html?ref=Exotic
Nationality & Language: Probably Thai, could speak average Japanese and English
Face: 2/5 - looked like she had some surgery, wasnt ugly but not my type, very fake
Body: 3/5- body would have been Ok but i dont like tatoos and she had a huge one on her belly, plus fake boobs
Height: ~160
Skill: 2/5 - very standard
Service: 3/5 - super standard like you d get in a walk up
GFE: 2/5 - not unfriendly but nothing special
PSE: 3/5 -
Price & Session Length: 1,200 45 mn
Repeat: No

Decided to give it a try to this so called Japanese girl although I knew from the start no Japanese girl could be at that price in Hong Kong. Pictures looked fake but there was a video so decided to trust the video. I didn’t care if she was Japanese or not as long as she was cute.
Got in touch with the agent and got a reply quickly. I don’t know if this agent accept westerners and bookings in English as i am asian and can type enough Chinese to make a booking in Chinese.
Got an appointment for 2 hours later in some apartment in the center of Tst. Once in front of the building got the apartment number and headed up. When i saw the building i was sure i wasn’t going to meet some Japanese girl as no Japanese girl would work in a local building similar to a walk up. Anyway headed up as again i don’t mind fucking any nationality.

Arrived at the door and the girl who opened sure wasn’t the girl on the pictures or the video. Wasnt ugly and for some might be good looking, there was just too much make up and surgery for my liking. Wasnt old or fat so Still decided to get in, some will hate me for going for a B and S, but she wasn’t undoable.
Entered the apartment and she started speaking in Japanese with a heavy accent. She could hold a normal conversation but sure sounded like thai or south east asia accent. I found it funny to keep talking to her and she wouldn’t budge about not being japanese although she was talking to a native speaker… In the end told her i didn’t mind at all but she would still say i m from Tokyo…
Went into shower and she washed me normally without any pre room action.
Once on the bed there was no cuddling or anything, she headed straight to suck my nipples and after a while my dick. Technique wasn’t really good, she did try some deep throat but there wasn’t enough tongue action to feel really good and the view on her Tatoo wasnt really getting me excited. Still managed to get hard enough and she rode me for a while while moaning.
Then flipped her for missionary and pounded hard before switching to doggy. Surprisingly she had a very short pussy as it seems she was uneased in doggy when my dick is sure a small one.
Managed to finish and she cleaned me quickly. Didnt even lied down a moment by my side, she stood up right away and i knew she wanted me to leave asap.
Took a quick shower and left. Was totally like a standard walk up punt and not a good one.

Overall nothing to remember, felt just like a quickie to discharge my balls. Most probably will not use this agent again.

Recent Ratings
Blackpink1287   29-4-2024 20:55  Acceptance  +1   
DrDecimate   29-4-2024 17:44  Karma  +3   thanks for sharing!
Skepti10   29-4-2024 14:10  Karma  +4   This agent has a number of poor reviews
like2bonk   29-4-2024 10:56  Karma  +4   short pussy = jap speaking thai ldb?
MrFrosty   28-4-2024 21:58  Acceptance  +1