Karma 3029
Acceptance 339
Reading Access 70
Registered 11-10-2022
Status Offline
Post at 28-4-2024 19:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Nepal - Kathmandu] - Punting in the land of himalayas

I had traveled to Nepal last month (Feb 2024) to visit the Langtang Mountain Ranges with some of my mates. Although as a group, our objective was to do some trekking, cultural exploration and temple visits, I had some extra plans in mind as well since I wanted to sample the local punting scene as well.

I arrived in Kathmandu in 3rd week of Feb (this is where the only international airport is in the country), and met with four of my friends (who were SG/Dubai and UK). 2 of my buddies have some associates in Nepal, so they had made all the arrangements for our trekking trip. We head out for our Langtang Trek to base camp which lasted around a week. After a tough week in the mountains, we returned back to KTM - 3 of my mates flew back home and one other one was staying back for a few days but he was tied up with work.

Soon after reaching KTM, I started my research on the punting scene in the city. Turns out it was very challenging to find any leads - there is no info online, and forums seems to be dead for this country. Furthermore, websites like MR only have ebony providers whom I was not interested in as I wanted to try out the local talent. My tour guide had mentioned that many of the spas in thames area (touristy area) hav e extra services however they are very shady, many times dirty/unhygenic and girls are also old/ugly.

My first few days went by in the city without any luck - I was keeping myself satisfied by eating lots of local food like momos and thakali platter (which are delicious), and visiting historic sites like the durbar square and several museums. It was all fun stuff but yet I was not satisfied as my days in the country were running out and I hadn't even had a single punt yet.

Then on day 3, I struck some good luck. I was scrolling through my mongering IG page (basically where I follow WGs that I connect with or any other hot girls/celebs online) and somehow through the location function on IG explore page, I found a profile who had a story on their page which mentioned they had girls available. I immediately reached out only to realize that maybe this wouldn't work out for me as the provider replied in Nepali (I couldn't use the translate function either since they were typing Nepali words in English characters). I decided my only option is to let my tour guide do the talking on my behalf.

It turned out that the provider had 1-2 different girls available everyday for either hourly basis (7K NPR or ~400HKD) or for overnigh (14k NPR or 800HKD). The provider had a location for incall but my tour guide suggested that it might be better for me to either call the girl to my hotel or book a cheap hotel to go ahead with the deed. I decided to book a hotel in thamel area (approx 3k NPR / 175HKD for a relatively clean room).

I reached the hotel and got a room 5 mins before my meeting time. 15 mins after my booking time, the girl had not arrived and no update from the agent either on IG. I asked my tour guide to reach out to the agent - turns out the agent still had not left for the hotel and would take around an hour to reach . Although I was irritated by this, I didn't have any other options so I waited. Finally the agent arrived with the girl - he asked me to pay up front. The girl looked exactly like the photos. I paid the agent and he left the room (he told me in broken English that he would be waiting for me to finish downstairs in the lobby).

The session overall was average - although the girl (1) was attractive with pretty face, slim body she was clearly inexperienced and didn't know what she was doing - she also didn't do any BBBJ and went straight for sex which was quite disappointing for me.

This first punt taught me to have lower expectations and to make sure I communicate all my needs beforehand with the agent and then proceed with booking to avoid any inconvenience later during the session.

For the next 3 days, I booked different girls with the same agent again. I had mixed experiences - all girls looked exactly like the photos but all had different level of service and experience. Most of them couldn't speak English so that also reduced the quality of the experience. All the girls were quite young - between 18 and 21 (they showed ID to get into the hotel so I know they weren't lying). I have attached photos of all the girls I met (4 in total) - they were all attractive, no complaints there. Girl #1 was the worst as she had the worst service and didn't offer BBBJ. Aside from #1, all girls provided BBBJ and FS with condom. Girl #4 was the best - she had amazing skill with great BBBJ and even allowed multiple shots even though we had only agreed for 1 - she could also speak English and she told me she never gets foreign customers so she was happy to meet me - she told me she was willing to meet me outside of the job for free but unfortunately I only met her on my last day

Ages of the girls:
#1 - 21
#2 - 21
#3 - 19
#4 - 18

Overall, I would say if anyone is going to Nepal, don't go there to punt - it is a beautiful country with lots to do but not good for P4P. There are very few options and it is hard to communicate with providers (both due to language but also they seem to be very tough to deal with in terms of timing and reliability). The agent arrived at least 30 mins late every day out of the 4 days I booked. Also it was kind of weird knowing that the agent (a young mid-20s Nepali dude) was waiting at the hotel for me to finish (it indirectly rushed me in a way). The girls in the country are a mixed bag - they all seem to be fascinated by foreigners (I am not white but I think they love white people the most from they told me) and I think there is a fair shot with civvies if one tried at the local pubs and bars in thamel. During evening/night time, there are many streetwalkers in the thamel area but my tour guide told me they are all LBs and they can be quite dangerous/steal from customers so better to avoid.

If you can manage to find a translator, and find yourself horny during a visit to nepal, the agent I have shared is a good option but be prepared to deal with delays and keep in mind that there is no guarantee on service from the girls.

Agent IG: @aliz_agrg

[ Last edited by  wandering13213 at 28-4-2024 19:54 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
bangkokcycling   10-5-2024 13:46  Acceptance  +1   
AusSyd2024   6-5-2024 20:54  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
FrancoisLegrand   6-5-2024 09:26  Karma  +1   
kukooo   3-5-2024 21:04  Karma  +6   Valuable intel.
TedKoppel   3-5-2024 17:52  Karma  +3   Great looking talent
nyctohkvacation   3-5-2024 08:06  Karma  +6   Pioneering report. Thank you
CoolMint916   2-5-2024 11:04  Karma  +3   Fascinating!
samboitee   2-5-2024 10:52  Karma  +3   
ritwik   1-5-2024 18:41  Karma  +4   
sam_p23117   1-5-2024 13:05  Karma  +3   Excellent
quietshhh   1-5-2024 08:15  Karma  +3   Awesome. Indian subcont people with oriental looks can be hot!
bluecow   30-4-2024 18:52  Karma  +3   Great sharing!!!
iTraveler   30-4-2024 03:21  Karma  +4   
smiling.surfer   29-4-2024 18:31  Karma  +5   Excellent
Skepti10   29-4-2024 14:27  Karma  +8   #3 is very cute
JackTheBat   29-4-2024 08:37  Karma  +13   Thanks.
pron123   29-4-2024 07:59  Karma  +5   
flappo84   29-4-2024 06:49  Karma  +8   Excellent
HK_Legend   29-4-2024 04:29  Karma  +10   
austin821   29-4-2024 04:17  Karma  +8   
Shanghaiabroad   29-4-2024 01:48  Karma  +4   
22gingham   29-4-2024 00:50  Karma  +4   Interesting read
Fkim   28-4-2024 23:37  Karma  +5   The one with tattoos on her arms is hot!
Laszlo   28-4-2024 21:57  Karma  +4   
helloowat   28-4-2024 20:58  Karma  +3   
Susanlixxx   28-4-2024 20:29  Karma  +14   Unique
Jjaa123   28-4-2024 20:22  Karma  +3   
Rayguy   28-4-2024 20:22  Karma  +5   Great report. Very informative