Status Offline
Post at 28-4-2024 03:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Japan][Tokyo] Asian Mystique - Rio

Date & Time of Session: May 2023
Name: Rio
Link: https://asianmystique.com/?page_id=768
Agent: Asian Mystique
Nationality & Language: Japanese. Spoke enough English to get by.
Face: 2/5
Body: 1/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 1/5 (Language barrier issues, but body language worked out fine.)
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 44k/60 mins
Repeat: NO

I honestly don't even know where to begin with this one. It was my first trip to Japan and one of my first P4P experiences while I was there. I know there were two agencies that I definitely wanted to try, which were THC and AM. I've also always dreamed about trying AF and I couldn't ever find any providers that would provide legitimate AF until I stumbled upon Rio.

When I had met her, she was dressed as an office lady (OL), which was great as I was definitely into that and she had lingerie underneath. Although when it came off, I've then realized that she's definitely way bigger than she was in her photos. I was determined to push on with my experiences as I've never tried AF before, so I didn't let it get to me. We started off by hopping into the shower, where she gave me a light HJ to start and once we were all dried off, we hopped straight into the bed. When she started to give me a BJ, it was quite honestly one of the best BJs that I've ever received. The way she moves her tongue had me popping in about 2 minutes flat. It's probably honestly the best BJ I've received to date.

After we had a little rest and cuddle, we got back into business again. We started off in Mish, but she started moaning like a JAV star and I didn't like that too much. Eventually transitioned to doggy and I got my first taste of AF. Turns out, I'm not too crazy about it, but glad I got to try it with her. When she got on top of me and stuck it up her ass, I actually honestly blacked out and had no idea what was happening for the rest of the session. She really was that good.

After we finished off, she gave me a shower and went on her way. Unfortunately, I wouldn't book her again as I'm not crazy about AF and I'm also not really into BBW borderline GILFs yet, but if you want an amazing session with one of the ladies with the highest skill level, do give her a shout.

Recent Ratings
FrancoisLegrand   4-5-2024 21:52  Acceptance  +1   
sonorance   30-4-2024 08:14  Acceptance  +1   
iTraveler   30-4-2024 03:16  Karma  +4   AM is only decent if you go for 2 hours, avoid the options, and are ok with older women.
AquilaGladius   28-4-2024 13:56  Karma  +2   
mortred93   28-4-2024 10:27  Acceptance  +2   
Masters9000   28-4-2024 08:00  Karma  +2   
socialcrux   28-4-2024 04:02  Karma  +2