Registered 11-10-2022
Status Offline
Post at 21-4-2024 23:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Honey Spa - 大S

Date: 20 Apr 2024
Name: 大S
Agent: https://t.me/honeyspa
Nationality & Language: Mainland - Chinese (can’t speak a word of English)
Face:  4/5
Body: 3.5/5 (slim-thick Chinese)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4.5/5
Price & Length: $1200, 1 hr.
Repeat: Maybe if I want a good Chinese option with rimjob

I have had mixed experiences in the past with this agent with some gems like little white rabbit and a couple of others, as well as some not so great experiences. However, the good experiences have mostly outweighed the few average experiences, and once even downright terrible experience. I was in the mood for Chinese, so I decided to contact the spa as most of the hotel agents that have Chinese girls don’t allow non-locals. After a few missed attempts at making a booking, I was told by the agent to go to a location in TST which had multiple girls I could choose from. I went ahead with it, and I was directed to an apartment building in TST that had a small spa (there was a small sign that mentioned ‘comespa’ on it inside).

Once I arrived, I was told to wait in a room - the first girl was shown in - she was quite hot - slutty face, slim, decent tits and thick legs. I wanted to see my other options, so the mamasan brought sent the first girl away and sent in the other girl that was available. This girl was prettier, big tits and looked like she would provide better service so I went with her.

S has soft DD cups, they are amazing to hold and squeeze. She Has a slim body, and pretty face as well as a thick ass for a Chinese girl. She has some tattoos - nothing greta but also nothing that distracted me - she is 90% of pics attached. We showered together - in the shower, S was trying to talk to me but she only speaks Chinese, and I don’t speak any Chinese so I just nodded and laughed as she had a full on conversation with herself in the shower. She is a friendly gal for sure and once she had cleaned every inch of my body, she got on her knees and gave me a BBBJ in the shower. It was a quick 2 min preview of what was to come later, but I loved it.

After the shower, we dried up and I lay on my stomach for P1. The massage was decent - nothing to rave home about but not bad either. After a 10 min massage, S did that thing where she licked me from the back of my neck all the way down to my toes. She then retraced back up my legs and teased the area around my behind. She then asked me to get on all fours and started rimming me from behind. She must have rimmed me for 5-7 mins - she was not afraid to go all up in there and did a good job of cleaning my hole out for me with her tongue.

After the rimming action, S asked me to lay on my back and gave me a BBBJ. She was quite good at this - I would give e 3.75/5 for the BBBJ - she had alright suction but good tongue action. She also gave attention to my balls. After the BBBJ, she put the Dom on me and I fucked her in several positions. Her tits were amazing to watch as she rode me, and felt so soft as I leaned forward and squeezed them while in doggy. Her ass was thick, yet soft and I loved watching it jiggle. Eventually, I as I enjoyed the view of her riding me on the mirror by the bed.

Overall, I would rate S as a great option for PSE Chinese as she offers rim job and gives a decent BJ, especially for non-locals as its harder to get access to some of the other mainland girl agents for foreigners.

[ Last edited by  wandering13213 at 21-4-2024 23:15 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Fkim   27-4-2024 01:40  Karma  +5   
slickric423   23-4-2024 03:05  Karma  +5   
Up8   22-4-2024 23:20  Acceptance  +3   Looking at time to try her, glad to see a report here, and hopefully it will turn out well
boscitc   22-4-2024 21:25  Karma  +10   
Roppongi1   22-4-2024 21:02  Karma  +5   
MrFrosty   22-4-2024 14:16  Acceptance  +1   Excellent review
Boredbored   22-4-2024 13:33  Karma  +1   Thanks for the report, could she speak canto or was it only mandarin?
Fulltits   22-4-2024 10:15  Karma  +2   
manofdahouse   22-4-2024 08:47  Karma  +6   
bluecow   22-4-2024 00:32  Karma  +3   Great sharing. Thanks bro