Nationality & Language: Korean
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 3.5/5
Skill: 2.5/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 1/5
Pros: none
Cons: seems disinterested, not as good looking in person as pictures show.
Price & Session Length: $220/60min
Repeat: no

Wanted to try a new org based on the pictures and Ena’s got my attention, so I took a chance. Quick verification by PO, appointment was smoothly set-up with time slot I wanted.
Ena greeted me at the door in a fishnet bodysuit that gave me a good preview of her assets. Add pictures are moderately PS done. She had a darker complexion, smaller eyes than pics depicted and boobs that were a tad smaller. She stood about 5’3” with made B’s. A kiss on lips and was led off to the bedroom hand in hand. Quickly took care of donation and got undressed. Ena returned and we kissed a bit more but when my hands began to roam, Ena stopped me and suggested we shower before proceeding.

In the shower Ena soaped me up good from top to bottom, she then turned around and slid my little bro between her legs while she grinded away. Surprisingly she did not allow me to touch her or grab her boobs from behind. We then grinded away in this position for about a minute or two. Would have been better if touching was allowed. And there was no shower bbbj.

Returned to the bedroom Ena knelt in front of the bed began a mechanical bbbj that was just meh. When it was my turn to return the favor, I laid Ena on the bed and began to work my way down. She didn’t allow finger in V and only light touching on. I guess Ena wasn’t felling it today. When I took a peek while dinning at the Y, I noticed she was looking away and just staring into space. So I decided to move on the main event. Alter another quick bbbj to get little bro ready, on came the cover. Ena told me to enter in missionary. During the deed, there was no eye contact or kissing. She turned her head sideways starring into the distance. No fake moans or anything like that, so I just kept pounding away until I . She quickly pulled out, cleaned me up and took off to the bathroom to clean up herself.
There was about 5 minutes left before the halfway point and I was tempted to ask if can I just pay the ½ hour rate a leave. Was afraid she would freak out so I chickened out. She returned and we started cuddle and chit chat. I didn’t expect a 2nd round giving the round 1 service, buy Ena did not even attempt to try to wake little brother up for round 2 with so much time left on the clock.

Cuddled until time was up, quickly shower and left. Took a gamble and lost on this one.

[ Last edited by  eggroll at 20-1-2017 12:44 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   22-1-2017 15:14  Karma  +3   good punt!
onekai888   21-1-2017 16:43  Acceptance  +1   
lquackie   21-1-2017 03:46  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   20-1-2017 23:19  Karma  +4   awesome and nice
hkpunter999   20-1-2017 21:46  Karma  +2   
Petay_1283   20-1-2017 16:48  Karma  +3   
wupoer   20-1-2017 16:27  Karma  +1   Good report. I've had my eye on her. Not sure now.
BigBeef   20-1-2017 12:47  Karma  +1   
austin821   20-1-2017 12:47  Karma  +3   Bad luck bro.