Nationality & Language: Thai, and a decent amount of English
Height: 160
Weight: 50
Face: 6 / 10
Body: 7 / 10 Nice man made boobs, curvy ass, flat stomach
Service: 5 / 10
Price & Session Length: THB 1000
Repeat: No, though I might check other girls in this building

I woke up quite early on a Sunday and looked on Fiwfans to get a girl.
I contacted a girl with a @XXXX line number, don't remember which and got in contact with an agent. The girl was not available, so he sent me photos of 4 other girls and first time possible was 10am in On Nut Lee Gardens Hotel.
I chose one, and had to drive quite a long way to get there but it was easy to find. Once there I sent a message and got a room number, I headed to the elevator directly, the lobby didn't ask anything. A Chinese looking guy also entered the elevator and exited floor 6 too, he didn't know where to go, I believe he was meeting another girl, that hotel seems full of them.

I later checked again Fiwfans and it's likely that girl "Tatar" but not sure, the girl I met didn't have these puffy cheeks and looked slightly better.
https://www.bkkline.com/en/sideline/406raekk7li4aec9r

First time I was meeting a Fiwfans girl, it was cheap but very average, clinical. She didn't have a bad behavior, but acted like a robot, without any feeling, and maniac with cleaning.

She opened in a night dress and looked good, big man-made boobs but not very welcoming. Quite a nice body, no babies, round ass, but her face is plain and sadly she looked quite stressed, a blocked face, no smile at all at first, very mechanical.
She asked the money right away. I tried to talk a bit, even with a bit of Thai language, barely made her smile, then she asked to stop talking as there were neighbours sleeping (10am...) and to go to the shower.
We got naked, showered together, and she cleaned me but everything was done without kindness, got me hard quickly though. I tried to ask for a blowjob, she just answered "on the bed".

Once on the bed she cleaned my cock again with several wet wipes, then dried it with tissues, she took ages it was starting to feel stupid.
She went on directly with a blowjob, and blew me mechanically, sucking half my cock up and down like a robot. It was decent though, but she stopped after 5 minutes and reached for a condom. She wanted to ride me but I felt it would be uncomfortable, instead I asked missionary, then doggystyle and came in her nice ass. Quick shower and I was gone.

The price of 1000 THB was ridiculous but I don't even know if her behavior was linked (reminded me of Thailand 20 years ago, I could get LT for 1000 back then, but I was a young lad, though honestly I'm still quite OK looking and athletic). She didn't seem to mind the amount, she didn't ask for more, so I don't really understand what's her problem. I guess she's just not made for this job.

I fucked hundreds of Thai girls and rarely had this kind of behavior. Nutjobs yes, girls that reveal a ugly scarred body yes, but not this apathetic feeling-less robot thing.
It reminded me of some of the few Eastern Europe whores I met in Europe...

Funnily enough, it's the kind of strange experience that you remember in the end.
I will retry Fiwfans though, I'm sure it's possible to find pretty and nice girls for decent prices.

Recent Ratings
roninaaa   5-4-2024 01:10  Acceptance  +1   
Laszlo   4-4-2024 19:17  Karma  +4   Thanks for the report
Leftleg28   3-4-2024 02:01  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   2-4-2024 17:56  Karma  +10   Curious...why 10:00AM?